The Front Porch : i need images of statues and paintings

noble_moore

Jan 31, 2013
please link me to evident pics of kemetians showing their negro origin and also links that show that moores were black in origin and not just slaves that merged with an arab nomadic nation . please show me the most evident so that my eyes may never be closed back again ..

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
please link me to evident pics of kemetians showing their negro origin and also links that show that moores were black in origin and not just slaves that merged with an arab nomadic nation . please show me the most evident so that my eyes may never be closed back again ..
What exactly is a"kemetian" and from where did this "negro origin" originate?

noble_moore

Jan 31, 2013
What exactly is a"kemetian" and from where did this "negro origin" originate?
i dont reall yunderstand your question , but i asked to how me images and links of statues of ancient kemet / egypt where the negoid features are unmistakable ( broken noses counts )

noble_moore

Jan 31, 2013
thank you very much james , thething is i saw a very informative forum with blatant evidence but i lost it so i want to get another one , and since im new to this forum .. i am hoping that anyone of you who already knows where such a post can be here to link it here .

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
thank you very much james , thething is i saw a very informative forum with blatant evidence but i lost it so i want to get another one , and since im new to this forum .. i am hoping that anyone of you who already knows where such a post can be here to link it here .
there is a lot of information here. just wait awhile and i'm sure you will get it.
plus, you are new and no body knows you.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave:
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
WooooHoooo!!! ... :yaay: :yaay: :yaay: .... Welcome Home! ... :wave: ... :heart: