Black People : I need Honest Answers To A VERY Honest Question

Qatavia

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 10, 2006
Okay Im sure we ALL know somebody who's been in jail, IS in jail or on the verge of going to jail. It's ashame to say but that's just the way it is for us. So here's the question....

When a man has been in jail over 5 years, do you think he's messed with anybody in there? Spacifically, another man. Most people I know who have done time really don't talk much about what it was like in there. Most of them go by a code that whatever happens in there STAYS in there....and that's usually how it works. But sometimes stories leak and what was supposed to be "quiet as kept" information suddenly becomes the 411 of the hood. Now granted, unless the source is credible, the information most times just gets shrugged off as pure rumor but there are times when ya' can't help but wonder. Especially the men who've done over 20 years stints. You might not say anything, but is it something that remains in the back of your head?

Qatavia said:
Okay Im sure we ALL know somebody who's been in jail, IS in jail or on the verge of going to jail. It's ashame to say but that's just the way it is for us. So here's the question....

When a man has been in jail over 5 years, do you think he's messed with anybody in there? Spacifically, another man. Most people I know who have done time really don't talk much about what it was like in there. Most of them go by a code that whatever happens in there STAYS in there....and that's usually how it works. But sometimes stories leak and what was supposed to be "quiet as kept" information suddenly becomes the 411 of the hood. Now granted, unless the source is credible, the information most times just gets shrugged off as pure rumor but there are times when ya' can't help but wonder. Especially the men who've done over 20 years stints. You might not say anything, but is it something that remains in the back of your head?

All I can say is, the overwhelming majority of DL brother come from the prison system

it depends on the person

i would say no

out of all the brothaz that i know of who have done +5 years bids

don't engage in this behavior

and you get visits too especially if you're married

my man who has been in since 1982 would make me wonder but he gets visits too.

stop watching them movies

jail is NOT one big gay love fest

trust me

jail don't make you mess with a man

you already had it in you (no pun) to begin with

so look at the person and if they can't be real then

like dustyelbow says

OH WELL

Qatavia said:

There are many female guards and prison nurses risking and losing their jobs all the time. So yeah, he may have messed with somone in their but the majority of the time it was indeed a female. I know women who have been former guards and prison nurses and one prison psychiatrist with small children by men in prison.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back