Black People : I need help with an advocacy group I'm starting.

ManicRaider

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 15, 2011
The things I want to help with are too broad. Education, outdoor safety, anti-self stereotyping, wealth, childcare, health etc. I don't know what to call my group. I can't call it "The Everything Wrong in the Black Community" group. Can you guys help? Am I spreading myself too thin? Should I focus on just one or two things and then get the other things later?

The things I want to help with are too broad. Education, outdoor safety, anti-self stereotyping, wealth, childcare, health etc. I don't know what to call my group. I can't call it "The Everything Wrong in the Black Community" group. Can you guys help? Am I spreading myself too thin? Should I focus on just one or two things and then get the other things later?

You should focus on developing an Afrikan Social Theory by studying Afrikan history and culture first! Otherwise you will be all over the place treating the effects and not the cause of our problems. An Afrikan Social Theory will tell you who you are, who your enemies are, and how too raise your children. I suggest you start with To Be Afrikan by Dr. Marimba Ani, and The Psychopathic Racial Personality and other Essays by Dr. Bobbie E. Wright. :)

That sounds like it'll take a long time. I don't want instant gratification or anything but I don't want to wait too long to start. Besides, will any of that stuff have an effect on what's going on right now in America?
I have some ideas and will get back to you later. My first suggestion is to create a FB page. I will explain why.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back