Black People : I Need Drinkin Buddies!!!!!

SugarBrown

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 14, 2003
Maryland
Occupation
Poor Paper Pusher
aight, here's the deal:

i've lived in this looooooovely state (MD) for a li'l over a year now.

this is the 4th of July weekend. cookouts, hangin out, yall know... the usual, right?

well, i'm sittin at home, and somewhere between "what am i gonna do today?" and "****, it's hot outside"...it dawned on me,

I HAVE NO FRIENDS!!! :(

don't get me wrong, i know people. lots of 'em. but i miss having drinking buddies that can go to a nice li'l bar, sit, talk, drink (and it doesn't always have to be alcohol, even), that kind of thing. or friends that can all meet up at so-n-so's crib, bust some spades, talk isht about who reneged, that kinda thing.:toast:

so my question to yall: um... at the tender ol'age of damnnearthirty, how does a woman go about makin friends?

sounds weird, i know... but really...:confused:

Sister Sugar Brown ... okay, i know this may not be 'zaklee whatcha had in mind ... but uuuhhhh ... we could meet in da chat room ... you get yo' favorite drank ... i get mine ... we could take turns talk'n 'bout sump'n or another on da microphone ... till some more folk walk in da room ... we could tell jokes, laugh, take another swallow of our drank ... and laugh sum moe ... you feel'n me yet ... ?? ... okay ... then ... by this time ... surely some Brothers will have joined us ... they'll get on da mic and we can hear their oh so manly voices ... take another swallow of our drank ... and laugh some more ... :lol: ... think about it Sister ... we aint gotta get our hair done, aint gotta get dressed up, don't gotta worry 'bout designated drivers or drank'n and drive'n ... we might not be able to play spades but after a few moe swallows of our dranky poo surely we could come up wit sum kinda fun game ta play ... whatcha thank?? ... and whatcha mean you aint got no friends ??!!! ... what am i ... chopped liver ???!!! don't make me get violent up in here ... :love:

:heart:

Destee

Heyyy SugarBrown...nice to have you join us! :wave: Well, I agree with Destee!! Come on in the chat room sis and hang out with us. Grab your favorite drink, sit in a comfortable chair and let's have some fun!

lol@Des....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back