I need assistance, please.

Discussion in 'Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions' started by kermudgeon247, Nov 17, 2008.

1. kermudgeon247

kermudgeon247 Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    Greetings folks,

I attempted to download a presentation of Mr. Neely Fuller, Jr. The conversation took place her at Destee. This is the link for the page where I found this file: http://www.destee.com/forums/showthread.php?p=255691 I went to the link where uses are supposed to be able to download the file: ftp://destee.com/pub/NeelyFuller put in my login and password, but it always said that my login failed. I would be most appreciative if someone here could help me acquire this file if it is still available. I am big Neely Fuller fan, and am always happy to hear him speak. incidentally, if anyone here has this presentation already, I would be cool with someone just send me the file as well. I would be grateful for any assistance. I thank you good folks.

Kerm

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    Checking to see if the link is broken i'll get back to you as quickly as possible
    welcome to destee.com make your self at home because you are.

3. kermudgeon247

Ratings:
    +5
    Grateful

Thanks $$RICH$$

I certainly appreciate you taking time to assist me. I need all the help I can get. If you're not able to fix the problem, do you know if it would be possible for me to contact destee directly to request an audio file of this program? I believe she hosted the event? Any assistance would be most appreciated. Again, I thank you!

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    Brother Kerm ... (i sure hope i got that rite) ... Welcome Welcome Welcome !!! ... :wave:

I absolutely love Mr. Neely Fuller, Jr., and would like nothing more than to direct you to a working link, where you can hear his visits with us over the years ... but my stuff is so out of order ... i'm sorry ... i need to get those files up and stuff ... and will ... if you give me just a little bit of time. Actually, i have to gather them together, as i'm not quite sure (at this present moment) where they are! :eeek: ... but don't give up on me, for i treasure them all, and will find them!

In the meantime though ... let me direct you to our own Brother Edward Williams' web site ... Counter-Racism.com ... which has their own radio station and lots of recordings featuring Mr. Fuller. He may even have some conducted here, there!

Again, i apologize for the files not being available right now ... but will get them for you ... just stay tuned to this thread!

And please ... make yourself at home, because you are!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

5. kermudgeon247

Ratings:
    +5
    How Kind!

Many, Many Thanks!

I appreciate you taking the time to respond to my post. I know life can be hectic and we all got much to do and strained time. If you're able to get any of the presentations with Mr. Fuller together, I would be most grateful. But I for sure understand if problems come up.

I will keep an eye on this thread. If you're able to get around to it, that would just make my day.

Thanks so much for responding. Be healthful and constructive. Enjoy your Monday!

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    Brother Kerm ... as i said, i absolutely love Mr. Fuller, and want EVERYONE to hear every word he says ... so i will be getting them up ... i promise ... so stay tuned to this thread.

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

7. kermudgeon247

Ratings:
    +5
    :qqb017:

i dozed off, but i didn't forget. i'll be keeping an eye out in case that there neely fuller audio becomes available.

be well!

8. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,081
    In the Spirit of Sankofa!

kermudgeon247, has anymore Fuller audios become available?

9. kermudgeon247

Ratings:
    +5
    nope. Ms. Destee hasn't posted any other Fuller audio to my knowledge. you could ask her though. I know Mr. Fuller has done interviews on blogtalkradio.com. You can go there and do a name search. i think he has at least three shows there, and they are all available for download. if you go to http://www.imeem.com/people/n-nqKH and join imeem, I have a lot of his lectures and Dr. Welsing's uploaded on that site. I will also be interviewing Dr. Welsing next thursday: here's the link. hope this has been helpful.

check my blog - http://racism-notes.blogspot.com

10. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,081
    In the Spirit of Sankofa!

kermudgeon247,

Yes, very helpful kermudgeon247. Thanks for all the links and info.