Black Teenagers : I NEED ADVICE

Discussion in 'Black Teenagers - Teenz Exprezzed!' started by BlatinaPoet4u, Apr 4, 2007.

1. BlatinaPoet4u

BlatinaPoet4u Well-Known Member MEMBER

Student
    Ratings:
    +9
    Im four months pregnant by a boy i've been friends with for 3 yrs. from my church. WE got together Sept. 2006 and we got pregnant about 3 months later. Now my parents aren't too happy but they're still supportive.....:kiss1: ! About two months ago since every1 found out at the church i go to that im pregnant by this boy who speaks like he's a prophet....now every1 has things to say. 1st thing i've heard was that he has a baby by my pastor's daughter who is about 37 (he's 19)! Im not sure but i disagree. 2nd I heard he didn't graduate from high school but i know for a fact he did. But really my problem is that my parents swear to God that he has a baby by her. It was kinda strange that she left the church a few months ago but i was thinkin nothing about her being pregnant. What should i do? I confronted him about it....and he says he didn't even know she was pregnant. I NEED SOME ADVICE PLZ. SOMEONE HELP ME OUT!!!!! This is really causing a strain on our relationship because i dont know who to believe!

2. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Hotep Sis. BlatinaPoet4u,

First, I trust that you have what you need inside of you to manage your current situation...your answers are within. I can offer assistance in helping you find those answers for yourself by moving around some of the ish which covers your Truths! Towards that end, a couple thoughts came up as i read your cries for advice which seems to be borne out your current confusion and disillusionment regarding the status of this relationship.

It seems your current dilemma has to do with whether he in fact has impregnated the pastors daughter. Is this correct?
    If so, exactly what is the "strain" in the relationship? His response seems to suggest he MAY have been sexually involved with her..you may want to clarify this with him. "he did not know she was pregnant"...vs...he never slept with her.

I'll stop with this as an opening to offering support as it I trust you are currently overwhelmed with emotions right now.

I respect your ability to reach out and not carry this in isolation, that you felt safe enough to do so here with the Destee family....and because you have done so....you will get that which your Spirit needs to grow through this experience in your life.

3. Africana

Africana Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +9
    It sounds like whoever spread that rumor about that woman and your boyfriend is jealous and wants you to doubt him and your relationship. All I can say is ward off the haters, and do what you do. In your position you can't worry about nobody but yourself and your child now. Because now that you're pregnant you're going to always have to think in two instead of one, because you're not alone anymore.

First, you should confront him and ask, if you trust his word let it go. If you don't do a little more investigating, hopefully everything will turn out alright.
    Then, think in terms of your child, if this isn't directly hurting you or the child then just ignore it. YOU have far more important things going on in your life, other than the people with too much time on their hand spreading rumors.

Despite it all, congratulations on your pregnancy and I hope and pray everything turns out okay for you. Wish you the best.:)

4. Lloyd

Lloyd Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4

Life ain't easy for young people like us.Especially for those who are supposed to give the example;the others are just looking at u and u should watch out cuz at the little mistake they won't hesitate to hurt u.But as far as i think in every relationship the base should be TRUST.If it doesn't exist,it is not worth it.It is not because people are gossiping that their words shall come to pass or will make it true.Just give a chance to that guy,let him explain himself and then let your heart be the judge.