Black People : I MUST SAY:

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Light, Sep 20, 2010.

1. Light

Light Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +128
    I must say the Destee Site:

Has and is one of the best ran sites I have seen to date;
    And I get around on the web alot if you havent noticed lol......

Most of you dont realize it but you are all very respective of each other....
    I have been to some sites and I mean I have to get down and dirty... the people act like animalz.....

I have been on this site since 2008 mostly in the back ground observing... I dont observe to be a buzzard looking for a dead animal to attack... I sit back to see how far mentalities have developed ....

If I feel people can tolerate my questionz or what I have to say; and that I can learn something I will swoop in for a while and enjoy Intellectual joy...
    "I am the bird of white, with the orange spot"

And I must say you all have done that very well....

Much love and light to you all.....

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    Thank you from the Destee family ...............

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    Light ... thank you so much for these kind words.

We do try to exemplify the very best in us as a people.

It's an interesting phenomena ... us and the Internet ... how in most places we're found in any great number, we attack each other on every level ... no patience, no understanding, no love really shown ... unless another thinks exactly like we do ... which is not realistic at all. I don't really know what drives it, the compulsion to act out against each other so openly. I think it could be because we've not really had this opportunity before, to actually get together, talk, where everyone is welcome, and all opinions respected.

It's been a real challenge these many years, keeping this community focused on the goal of manifesting the very best of us ... but thank goodness ... there are many other Sisters and Brothers that want the same ... a respectful, wholesome, albeit challenging environment to hang out in.

It's not easy ... but no one said it would be ... and i love it ... i love us ... and i thank you for thinking so kindly of this community.

Glad you're with us! :grouphug:

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee