Black Spirituality Religion : I must confess...

Sam

12 is too young to take shahada if you ask me.

A person can practice Islam and believe but they should only take the shahada when they actually know and understand what they are saying.

I'm tempted to say that one should commit to any religion ONLY when they have properly studied a wide range of others and can compare as I have.

Do you still believe in the oath you took that there is NO GOD but Allah and Muhammad is His messenger?

river said:
If we are God's where has our power gone? How is it that we can no longer bring one atom into existance a priori much less an entire universe teeming with life. Is it a lost art which we will regain if we turn our backs on western cybilisation? Was the creation o the white race our last mistake?
I cannot believe you actually think, let alone wrote that you think we created the white race. And you call yourself a Christian??? Repent Sister.

TheWitness said:
I cannot believe you actually think, let alone wrote that you think we created the white race. And you call yourself a Christian??? Repent Sister.

peace,

I don't think that's what our sister river was saying at all. I think she was asking me & others a ? more than making a statement...........

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back