Black People : i,m not there to experiance it how people live but i know what racism is..

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Auroraflower, Nov 6, 2006.

1. Auroraflower

Auroraflower Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +35
    Hi fam :heart:....

i just wanted to share sumthing with you...that is on my heart..
    and i have to say in the hope that people would understand who i am and where i,m comming from..
    i just wanted to say that ....
    i just noticed a long time a go that America is dealing still with a lot of racial casses and issue,s ......
    sumthimes i want to jump in certain topics but than i think ...
    sumthimes but i am not there (in the states)to experiance what they experiance or what they feel or do only god...
    but i can feel someones pain... ....Yes i can feel it i am verry sensetive for it.......
    al i know is that i know what rasicm is.....and that i have experianced it to ...
    from al kinds of races ......From young kids trowing stones towards me saying that i need to go to an own land ......(umm that would be ..? every earth sand belongs to God only we realise that untill he starts shaking it) untill...""' but youre not black so ..."'

All i know is that when i experiance it i will open my mouth .or when i withness a brother or sister being affected by this i will speak an encouriage her .and tell the word.....
    i just wanted to say that ........

i like to go to the states for a long time ago.....( i one time the change to go there but i wasnt ready)
    to experiance the country cause i do believe you have a beautifull country i mean the land ....every country is blessed but it is the things that people do in the land that can infect youre blessings and youre people...
    in everycountry you have people whom live wrong and whom live right....

i,m planning to go with gods will...
    hoping to Sing Do gods work and encouriage peopel there..
    where it is needed...

and from there i can maybe sumthimes give my apinion about certain topics from the ones i could not give because i dont live there....

i hope ....
    i have encouriged people...
    in other topics wich have nothing to do with race but just with
    beautifull people.....

that is my hope...
    cause ...

i have to stand there that day..
    and i hope to be invited by the holy matrimony ...

i like to be a part of that beautifull dress of the bride

tini miny part...

i hope to be there and in zion...

loveAuroraflower:heart: