I would wish
To share my life
With

YOU

Not some fantasy dream
Or imaginary queen
But the REAL thing

YOU.

TotalView...there is nothing like heartfelt love...and sharing that with the object of your heart's affections.:) like a friend said, "it's some kind of wonderful, when it's as easy as breathing." THAT'S love, my friend.

John lucky...first and foremost, welcome to the playground. the UK, eh? 'sbeen too long since i was on that side of the pond. GOOD to have you on the page. GLAD you liked the poem. THANKS for reading...and responding...and all that.

TotalView...there is nothing like heartfelt love...and sharing that with the object of your heart's affections.:) like a friend said, "it's some kind of wonderful, when it's as easy as breathing." THAT'S love, my friend.

Seriously, my friend...I love this piece. The "YOU"(s) are so animated. The poet in me wants to respond to this but I will refrain.

(smile)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back