Black People : I LOVE MY BLACK PEOPLE!!!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by SOULDEEP3, Oct 31, 2003.

1. SOULDEEP3

SOULDEEP3 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Sure, it's NICE to say you love our people, but ANYBODY CAN SAY THAT.....How many of US are PROVING THEY SINCERELY LOVE OUR PEOPLE? MALCOLM X didn't say he loved us half as much as he PROVED IT! MARCUS GARVEY DEDICATED THE MAJORITY OF HIS LIFE TO LAYING DOWN FOUNDATIONS FOR A PROSPEROUS FUTURE FOR BLACK PEOPLE WORLDWIDE! The BLACK PANTHER PARTY LOVED US SOOO IMMENSELY, THEY STEPPED TO THE U.S. GOVERNMENT FOR ALL OF US!!!! TUPAC was a SON OF THE REVOLUTION,& DEDICATED HIS LIFE TO PAVING THE WAY FOR OUR BETTER DAYS,which is EXACTLY WHY HE WAS ANNIHILATED! PUBLIC ENEMY, KRSONE,PARIS,etc. TO THIS DAY STAY DOING FOR THE LOVE OF BLACK PEOPLE.........so, HOW R U PROVING U LOVE US? EVERYBODY ANSWER THIS EXCEPT Destee, & her staff, :D I

2. uzoka

uzoka Well-Known Member MEMBER

writer
    Ratings:
    +8
    I don't do nearly enough but what I don't do implies nothin as regards the amount of love I have for my African people, not in the slightest.

Still, I don't do enough and that weighs greatly on my mind and my heart.

I also do not believe that one's belonging to an organization or several is indicative of their level of commitment to a given cause.

Personally, what I do at this point in time is to [along with a group of close friends] reach other Africans residing in Australia in person to help educate them as to the realities of our struggle and the true history of the world, to the full extent of my own - and everyone else's - knowledge presently; this combined with my and our [group's] use of the internet.

Still, I don't do enough and that fact constantly lurks broodingly within my thoughts - although I'm not going to attempt to try and satisfy others by attempting to quantify my level of devotion to The War in terms of how many bullet wounds I've sustained or truncheons I've been pummelled with, although for the struggle, I will gladly risk those things.

When I return to England next year after a stay in Nigeria and back to Australia, I will be happier in terms of how much I do but I am right where I want to be concerning my love for, and commitment to African survival, which transcends language, suffice to say I love, cherish, adore, appreciate and really dig my black people!, I'll save some other words for later :lol:

Note: This message is not directed at you personally SOULDEEP3, just revealing my thoughts on the subject for whoever, wherever.

Peace......in unity and freedom :geek:

3. SOULDEEP3

SOULDEEP3 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    uzoka,thank you etherally for your well written response...& let me say that, as long as our people suffer from GLOBAL OPPRESSION,OUR JOB IS NEVER DONE,which means that NONE OF US SHOULD EVER FEEL WE'RE DOING "ENOUGH", because OUR STRUGGLE CONTINUES UNTIL OUR FREEDOM REIGNS SUPREME.

I'm sure you as well as all others may be wondering,"Well, WHAT IS SOULDEEP DOING FOR THE STRUGGLE?" I shall NOT reveal ALL I am doing, but I SHALL let it be known that
    FOR THE LOVE OF OUR NUBIAN PEOPLE, I
    a)STAY SUPPORTING BLACKOWNED BUSINESSES;

b)STAY GOING TO RALLIES DEVOTED TO REVERSING THE NEGATIVITY & PITIFUL CONDITIONS WE ARE LIVING IN;

c)STAY DROPPING THE TRUTH TO & INSTILLING BLACK PRIDE WITHIN OUR PEOPLE , whether through POETICS, or words of wisdom, in person, or throughout cyberspace.

& there are MANY plans in the works, which are blueprinted within my mental banks right now.
    As far as groups & organizations are concerned, I agree with what you said on that matter,because as long as you are fighting for the cause of the entire Diaspora,I will network with ANYBODY within our community; the love,soul & sincerity of other Nubians towards our family as a collective ALWAYS INFLUENCES ME TO DO MY PART. uzoka, I COMMEND U for DOING WHAT U MUST FOR US; in totality, you are already commended by THE MOST HIGH, & the CREATOR ALWAYS LETS US KNOW the CREATOR is THANKFUL, in our LOVE FOR EACH OTHER WITHIN THIS STRUGGLE,even through that of the most minimal blessings,so with this in mind,continue doing your part, brotha, just don't give up on us,because UNITED WE ARE THE MOST POWERFUL PEOPLE ON THIS EARTH.

4. im_the_truth

im_the_truth Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Organization

A better question would be what organizations are people are with? What organized efforts are people doing?