Black Teenagers : I Love my bestfriend

Discussion in 'Black Teenagers - Teenz Exprezzed!' started by BallOfConfusion, Apr 30, 2007.

1. BallOfConfusion

BallOfConfusion Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Okay so I'm really confused and would like some advice. I've been friends with this guy for a lil more that a year. I never really thought we'd become so close I liked him when I first saw him, we flirted alot. And then one day finally (this is like 3-4 months after) lol, we kissed and after that were always together but we weren't dateing. We had a break from school so we didnt see each other for three weeks but we still talked alot. When we came back to school I could tell things were different, he didnt wanna see me (he made stupid excuses), and everytime we'd be hanging out he'd get a call and by the way he'd be whispering I could tell it was a girl. So I'm like watever I can see he doesn't like me anymore & the fact that he bluntly told me that he doesnt like me also help'd. So that part of are relantionship was dead. Even through all that we contined to hangout and flirt & sometimes he'd try and kiss me and I'd move away. Anytime I'd make metion of his girlfriend he'd always say I dont have a girlfriend, but I'm not stupid. So Many months later were still friends, and I still like him, and he's no longer with his "girlfriend". I love being his friend but I can never really shake the feelings I have for him. Were always flirting and touchin and it's stupid but thats how we play around....everyone; my friends, his friends, even random guys that try and talk to me think were dating. Honestly I know I could never date him; I dont even wanna to like him in that way but I can't stop it, also in a contradictory way I still wanna be with him. I feel like I'm lieing to myself sometimes saying I don't like him. I don't know what I should do, should I take my chances and tell him. Even though I'm pretty sure he doesnt like me in that way. Harsh & Loving Advice welcome thanks <3

2. mazimtaim

mazimtaim Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +50
    No ladies around to respond to you? I can't even begin to advise you. I got old "Black" man disease.

All I can do is wish you the best.

Take care.

3. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved precious and treasured cargo BALLOFCONFUSION:

Beloved, first know that I overstand what you are saying and going through.

Second is, I do not have, or we should not waste time not to impregnate Truth and reality in our people mind. I come to you to share the Divine Truth that I know in my presence state of being, and I meditate that this truth I know will also help you and others grow.

Third is, I do not know you nor him and his version of what happened to know if it was you who is the problem or he, or both. I will elaborate on what you have shared without going against you or him, just the situation you presented and this situation is not an isolated situation and applies to many.

Beloved, please take a long inner look at the word CONFUSION, and know the meaning of it.

CONFUSION is the evil work of the Author of Confusion, some call the devil, Lucifer, Satan (min-set0, that mind-set that do not desire us to live in a state of Harmony, Balance, and Order, the rooms in our mind-set that is Divine.

BOC: I LOVE my Best friend

Beloved BOC, do you not know that your most vital and essential Best Friend is Truth, Reality, and you.

True Convenant Friends have a history and the same process of a friend is the same process of a union/marriage between two people without the physical involvement.

BOC: Okay so I'm really confused and would like some advice.

The is a great Giant leap step to even admit that one is in a Ball of Confusion, because that Illustrate that you are seeking help for what is ailing you are causing you to be in this sickness call confusion, and for that I salute and bow to your admitting being in a ball of confusion. When people are in Quicksand and do not yell for help, help will not appear. When people are sick and seek help, that is when help can enter into their conscious.

BOC: I've been friends with this guy for a lil more that a year. I never really thought we'd become so close I liked him when I first saw him, we flirted alot.

Some may disagree with this, but LIKE is a word that lives in confusion, and it has the residual of Maybe, ifs, ands, buts, bouncing around the Emotional roller coaster. It is we are Loving or hating, anything in between that is CONFUSION. Example: We Hate or Love evil, and if we call our selves loving and hating evil, we are confused. It is one or the other.

BOC: And then one day finally (this is like 3-4 months after) lol, we kissed and after that were always together but we weren't dating.

I recall the days when we use to GO STEADY (balanced, undeviating, invariable),not letting our guard down that will cause us to miss steps in getting to know each other. r COURTING each other ( To try to gain the love or affections of, especially to seek to marry), or a more meaningful and fulfilling relationship and it is in the GOING Steady that we achieve a more meaningful relationship.

BOC: We had a break from school so we didn't see each other for three weeks but we still talked alot. When we came back to school I could tell things were different, he didn't wanna see me (he made stupid excuses), and every we'd be hanging out he'd get a call and by the way he'd be whispering I could tell it was a girl.

The Bell Rang for you to keep moving on when this happpened. When a male has another interest in another female

BOC: So I'm like whatever I can see he doesn't like me anymore & the fact that he bluntly told me that he doesn't like me also help'd.

Is it right ot say he did not even so much as liked you in the beginning?

BOC: So that part of are relationship was dead.

The beginning of you and him was dead from the start. In order for something to be dead, something had to be alive.

Some say when they break up that they grew apart. they were never together from the start, together in the way that keeps two divine people are together.

BOC: Even through all that we contined to hangout and flirt & sometimes he'd try and kiss me and I'd move away.

We in our Human being nature just love to play with the Fire in Confusion. we love to Flirt wit the, as some calls, the devil, Satan, Lucifer ways and with those people who operates in such mind-set. There is something perverted in that when we do.

BOC: Anytime I'd make metion of his girlfriend he'd always say I dont have a girlfriend, but I'm not stupid.

One of the worse thing a female can do in a relationship is to mention other females. Did you really expect him to admit to that, and if you did, then that answers your question.

BOC: So Many months later were still friends, and I still like him, and he's no longer with his "girlfriend".

Entrapment.

BOC: I love being his friend but I can never really shake the feelings I have for him.

Is it right to say that you perhaps LUST being his friend in Lust, vice Love, because Divine loving does not end wit the 9e) at the end in the word LOVE,. Divine Love is LOV(ing) ongoing. Divine Loving does not operate in Like on minute and hating the next, Like truth Divine Loving Just Is, no waivers, doubts, ifs, and buts, and maybes.

BOC: Were always flirting and touching and it's stupid but thats how we play around....everyone; my friends, his friends, even random guys that try and talk to me think were dating.

You said it your self when you said it is STUPID. Too much playing around this way falls in the category of the human BEING Only interpretation of MANIA LOVE, and there is no Divine anything in that type of Human Being, anti nature, workers of iniquities kind of love.

BOC: Honestly I know I could never date him;

What would you care to do BOC. Be his DOORMAT?

BOC: I dont even wanna to like him in that way but I can't stop it, also in a contradictory way I still wanna be with him.

Looj at the mental Blocks when you say, I do't wanna to like him...in that way..but I Can't stop it.

When we are the lien-holders of our own conscious, Free Divine Thinkers we can stop anything that is contrary to our Divine Spirit. Can't is a mental roadblock, and we when feed the Can't energy, we Won't, and Don't. Can't word has no power in it. Can't relatives is Won't, and Don't and when we give into Can't we can be expected to be victims of all types of mental rapes.

Human B Types of Love:

Pragma: Loving another for material gain only
    Mania: I can't live without you, I can't sleep and eat.
    Ludus: Non-sensical. Some one always flirting, playing around never taking anything serious even when we know the other person do not even care for us, and yet we still want to play with them.
    EROS: How the other makes each other feel, based on looks, he is a Hotty/Hunk that turns some females on, or she is a hotty, because she have back, boobs, etc. That Is not love, that is LUST.

Is it right to say you are SPELL Bound/Mind Control with Confusion?

BOC: I feel like I'm lieing to myself sometimes saying I don't like him.

You seem to be answering a lot of your own questions in your post. You are lying to your Divine-god self.

BOC: I don't know what I should do, should I take my chances and tell him.

Why tell someone something, that you said, he said he did not even like you? Do you really think he cares about anything you have to say? He has told you as you said, he is not One with you. Run, Run, Run, and fetch the mirror and see your Once Divine self, that mind-set that does not operate in Confusion, only harmony, balance, and order.

BOC: Even though I'm pretty sure he doesnt like me in that way.

Queen Maya Angelou/Common sense says, listen to people when they speak, because they will tell you all about themselves. You are not listening precious to yourself nor him.

Precious and treasured cargo BOC, do you not know that you are from the Vine of Divine a goddess Vine, and that you are not to go chasing that which does not desired to be caught, and that is not Divine? The more you chase any male the further he will run away, mentally and physically.

Precious many of us female makes GIGANTIC mistakes that we should have learned from the Queens goddesses around us before we go out into this Mad Mad world.

Listen carefully precious BOC, for what I am about to share with you will have you sign back in as I AM FREE.

Have you ever baked a CAKE before? If not lets bake one now together. Get a Cake Box and look at all the ingredients on how to make a cake. If we miss just one ingredient when mixing the cake batter, that cake will flop or not be complete, and may not even taste right, like confusion does not vibe right. The most vital and essential ingredient that will cause the cake to rise is the YEAST.

We have those same ingredients in us call GOING Steady/Courting, which will cause us to Rise above the madness of confusion if we miss the steps in GOING Steady/Courting. See yourself as A Divine Cake being processed through life. You control the Temperature/Degrees in how you are processed/made. You are the YEAST in YOU.

This male owes you nothing, and I mean nothing, not even an explanation about his previous girlfriend/present girlfriend. He does not even owe you the time of day for you to tell him WHTAEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR you desire to say to him.

When we are dating each other, we are so far from where we have to go in getting to know each other. The dating we see today, we go to a movie, he buys us a Happy Meal, and we wake up and find a baby crying or us crying. We wake up and find our panties are on one side, our shoes on the other side, and he is gone. To make it worse, he is not calling often or at all, and we wonder why he is not calling anymore. During Courting/Going Steady we never should have FOR SALE SIGNS UP, indicating one can buy us in one, two, three months. Many of us do not know how to remain a Mystery. A kiss is an Upper persuasion for a lower invasion. If we are not prepared for that, we should remain the course of Courting/Going Steady until we are full ready.

When we are doing today's type dating, and we call the male we are dating to come to our assistance at three o'clock in the morning to help us because we are stranded on the road with a flat tire, etc, and he says he has to get up early in the morning to go to work, and he will call one of his buddies to go and help you, he is not even friend, and we have no relationship.

Now the female that can command and demand the male to show up when she is stranded is the female who have washed his underwear, pumped out his babies...and then some. That is because they have a relationship

We come into each other lives for a reason and a season, and people will simply walk away without an explanation, die, or for WHATEEEEEEVR reason. When they do, we must not stay in that, I wonder why they left mentality. Learn from it all, and quickly keep moving on, or else we will find ourselves thinking about them and the situation, we think we thinking for 1o minutes and it has been an hour, then a year, and then 5-10 years and we sure stilling bondage/slavery and the person have long gone moved on.

BOC: Harsh & Loving Advice welcome thanks <3

Divine RAW Reality and Wise Advice is given, and thank you for allowing me to serve by revealing Truth (ongoing as I know Truth and reality in this stage of my life.

Beloved BOC, Know that the questions you ask is already inside of you.

Beloved, One of Isis/Auset job is to teach the female how to teach the male show to get along with us females, and to do that, I must do whatever I can to levitate/elevate the conscious energy of the female with (Truth and reality), so that she can return back to her Divine goddess state which will return our males back to their Divine gods state because the female is the first teachers.

Now is the time BOC, for you to get to know yourself as Divine soul. We need black conscious females to rise to their once Divine status, and be the Statues of Liberation for Afrikans/Afrika, being the change the world needs to see, because the Destiny of the women is the Destiny of the world, and a nation will rise no higher than its woman. SOjourner Truth: AIN'T I A WOMAN. Rise BOC, Rise, we need you to stay conscious.

May our brothers who say they are loving us, those brothers who have turned in their players card/Ego, also teach the sisters about how brothers are.

Truth is Loving/Loving is Truth.

Here is loving you/Afrika.

4. BallOfConfusion

BallOfConfusion Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Thank you soo much. I'm smarter than I'm acting with this boy. Everything you said is **** I say to myself but I also try to ignore. Things always hit harder when somebody else says them.:welldone:

5. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Precious BOC, thank you for allowing me to serve.

Loving you first is the Divine thing we do for ourselves.

Continue to shine like the noon day SUN :) without a cloud in the sky.:star:

Goddess IsIs