The Front Porch : I LOVE BOATS, TREES, AND ROARING TIGERS

Discussion in 'The Front Porch' started by KillaKylefrmdaWESTside, May 30, 2012.

1. KillaKylefrmdaWESTside

KillaKylefrmdaWESTside New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    MY NAME IS KILLA KY KY FROM THE WEST SIDE, EVN THOUGH IM FROM THE EAST COAST . I LOVE NIGERIA, BUT ME A LEFT MY COUNTRY . I NOW LIVE IN VIRGINIA , I LOVE NIGERIA . BUT I LOVE NEW YORK . AMERICA IS GREAT , WANT TO BE ME FRIEND ? I LEARN ENGLISH LAST WEEK . I USE THE GOOGLE TO SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH . WE CAN HAVE DATE IN MOVIES . I LOVE MADEA . I LOVE GRAPES SODA , CHCKEN FROM AMERICA IS GOOD . WE CAN HAVE DATE IN CHICKEN SPOT . ;) I DO THE WINK . :baby: I WANT BABY & I NO LIKE TO DATE A LOT ME WANT TO MARRY YOU . :luvu:I LOVE ME THE AFRICAN AMERICA LADYS . ME LIKE THE TYRA BANKS . SHE TEACH ME ENGLISH IN HER SHOW . FIERCE!!! IM NICE AND I LOVE BOATS . YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL . YOU ARE NOT RATCHET . I LIKE ME PAYLESS I BUY YOU THE PAYLESS . I BUY YOU THE BOAT . I TAKE YOU ON THE BOAT . I CAN NO SWIM . I NO GET IN TO THE WATER . I GET DOWN IN THE PARTY . I TAKE YOU ON DATE YOU GIRL . PLEASE MESSAGE ME I AM NEW TO THE COUNTRY .

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    :hello: KillaKylefrmdaWESTside ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing!

uhhhhh ... i aint hardly gett'n in no boat witcha ... but do tell ... how many cows do you own? ... :look:

we may be able to work sump'n out ... :love:

Please make yourself at home!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee