Black Men : i lost my cool............

jamesfrmphilly said:
i dragged a white boy out of the class at school and punched him.
did i have a good reason to do that?
yes i did.

I'm embarrassed because at my age and poor health I'm not supposed to be doing that stuff any more.
i swore that i would be non violent from now on.

i got to keep myself under control.

He shouldn't have taken your workstation, but you're right you shouldn't have punched him.

Still though, no use in crying over spilled milk. What's done is done; just hope and pray you won't receive any further consequences.

okay I thought of something

I'm sure that many of us have had the desire to drag some white boy out of a room and punch him (I know I have). However as sister Nisa said, there are legal consequences (battery charges & expulsion) for getting physically violent with people. This is especially true if you were not threatened or in fear of your safety. Unfortunately brother James from what you described, it doesn't appear this was the case for you. Are there cameras on campus (most schools do have video equipment in the halls)? When security came did they inform you that this might be a possibility? If it is truly your word against his, all you can do at this point is avoid him from this point on. Hopefully he will take his butt whippin and leave you alone. If not, it could become a legal matter. I truly hope he decides to let it alone.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back