Black People Politics : I Listened to Rania Khalek's Take

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by willa, Jun 5, 2015.

1. willa

willa Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +301
    on Boston Police and Police in general: My analysis.

I find out a lot about peoples's biases by the buzz words they use. But when a reporter, a journalist, or just a person giving an account sews into a report, a skewed personal painting of a historical event, the entire integrity of that report becomes corrupted with a warp by the one telling what are suppose to be plain facts. When that happens it becomes in many cases an agenda corrupt account of what happened mixed with some truth to build a story with.

When listening to this report from Rania Khalek, I was forced to ask what her purpose is behind what I was hearing her say. I compared that to what I saw for myself.

She contradicts herself. First, she is giving all this information on police being sent largely over to learn "occupation" practices from Israel against the Palestinians, evidently because Jews have no business governing Israel and the people in it especially when the Palestinians are lobbing missiles over to Jerusalem. But she also said, that people know very little about our police visitations from everywhere across the United States to Israel. Then how come she knows so much?

She says the police are going there to learn how to better target Black folks "more efficiently", even though much of, for instance, Boston's police are Black. It seems like Black officers would get a little ticked off by that actually happening.

Don't we know that if the police want to control any people in this country, they can do it without help from the Israel we send more up to date weapons to? Do we really need them? Really?

She goes on to say that Israel is providing militarism of our Mexican borders. Why? We can't do it on our own? Poor little America can't militarize our own borders anywhere if we wanted to? And yet, there are people who lean to believe her every word. Why? That is the revealing question. Why does she say these things and why do people, say "Oh got to be true?" Even though some of it is just obvious on the ridiculous.

2. willa

willa Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +301
    What do you think about your next door neighbor's throwing bombs into your front yard. You've had talks with him and all he did was slam the door in your face. And guess what, their grandma is employed in your business in town, making money for their family. Add to that they aren't the least bit interested in taking care not to hurt or kill your children. It has gotten so bad that you've had to go after their uncles who are rocketing missiles over to your place. It turns out to be them or you for your very life. Now when you decide the only thing they understand is guns, bombs, and missiles, you go after them in defense. So, the uncles run inside the school of their own children and hide their bombs in there and they place children on the roof, and places to protect the uncles. It turns out they don't care about their own children getting injured. So what can you do about this? Finally you figure out a way to protect the children and the families of these uncles who lob the bombs over killing members of your family. You call them and you send sons of your family over to tell the family of the uncle-lobbers to get out of their house because you are going to blow it up for bombing your family. See the idea is to stop the bombing if the consequences is their house, and no one of their family gets hurt. It is a way to stop collateral injuries. Does it work? Somewhat, because nobody wants to lose their house and family members are going to get all over them if they do something that will risk the house. Yeah, that was the idea, but it's not completely effective, because what's a house compare to scoring kills on your family?!

Now then, what are we to think if there are people not of either families living on a whole different street cheering on the uncles? Palestinian uncles/Israeli dilemma.

3. RAPTOR

RAPTOR Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,097
    In this particular case, you have not demonstrated that she has contradicted herself. There is much information in the world about whatever, that people
    ...not all people of course....know very little about. Here's a case study for you: Go out where ever you are and ask folks, as many as you can encounter and ask them if they are
    familiar with u.s. cops going over to israel for training.

"How come she knows so much"?
    First: this information is known by a number of non-corporate controlled media outlets
    Second: Maybe..., just maybe she "knows so much" is because she in the field doing the
    research?