I like to know this ???

Strong and Real

A man that is a physical presence that is towering in stature, a man that is a leader of men that wields his influence, a man that masters his environment with the wave of his hand, a man that has amassed a fortune and has purchasing power, a man that is the desire of all woman young and old will be seen as strong in the eyes of the world but when he is past his prime, weakens and dies how will he be seen before God? Will God say you have mastered the world in which I'v'e placed you well done my son. Or will God say you have been vain, arrogant and selfish. You have not heard my voice, you have resisted my spirit and disobeyed my commands. You have recieved your reward turn away from me I know you not.

Peace

Radical Faith

Radical Faith said:
A man that is a physical presence that is towering in stature, a man that is a leader of men that wields his influence, a man that masters his environment with the wave of his hand, a man that has amassed a fortune and has purchasing power, a man that is the desire of all woman young and old will be seen as strong in the eyes of the world but when he is past his prime, weakens and dies how will he be seen before God? Will God say you have mastered the world in which placed you well done my son. Or will God say you have been vain, arrogant and selfish. You have not hear my voice, you have resisted my spirit and disobeyed my commands. You have recieved your reward turn away from me I know you not.

Peace

Radical Faith

So must a man remain meek and humble at the bottom of society, in the here and now, in hope that God will "reward" him in the next life? Is this what you believe that a "real" man should be about? I don't think so!!! It is better that a man remain "vain, arrogant and selfish" so that he may be of "towering...stature" and become the master of all before him. It is wrong that you (and many others here) believe that a real man is one that is sensitive and "spiritual". This kind of a man must and will be dominated over by, what you guys have termed, a strong man. I don't know why this fundamental fact is not clearer to everybody?

The Universal Man

Chukwuemeka said:
So must a man remain meek and humble at the bottom of society, in the here and now, in hope that God will "reward" him in the next life? Is this what you believe that a "real" man should be about? I don't think so!!! It is better that a man remain "vain, arrogant and selfish" so that he may be of "towering...stature" and become the master of all before him. It is wrong that you (and many others here) believe that a real man is one that is sensitive and "spiritual". This kind of a man must and will be dominated over by, what you guys have termed, a strong man. I don't know why this fundamental fact is not clearer to everybody?

I said nothing about being meek or lowly. I said if you are defined by things that will fade and perish then that is what your reward will be, to perish. Abundant life starts when a man's eyes are opened and you see beyond what is in front of your face. This only happens when a man is touched by God. When a man develops a relationship with God and God becomes his master than the things of this world become irrelevant. The man will say why should I have fear? If a man is Gods obedient servant than he lives by Gods authority and Gods purpose whatever it shall be then God will provide. This man shall fear no device of man because if it is God's will for him die than he will die by the will of God. A real man is a servant of God and a blessing to others. What won't the warrior have when he has defeated the world? What won't the rich man have when he has all the money in the world? What won't the whoremonger have when he has all the women all the world? What won't the King have when the world bows down before his feet? They all will have the world but they won't have the mercy of God.

Peace

Radical Faith

Radical Faith said:
I said nothing about being meek or lowly. I said if you are defined by things that will fade and perish then that is what your reward will be, to perish. Abundant life starts when a man's eyes are opened and you see beyond what is in front of your face. This only happens when a man is touched by God. When a man develops a relationship with God and God becomes his master than the things of this world become irrelevant. The man will say why should I have fear? If a man is Gods obedient servant than he lives by Gods authority and Gods purpose whatever it shall be then God will provide. This man shall fear no device of man because if it is God's will for him die than he will die by the will of God. A real man is a servant of God and a blessing to others. What won't the warrior have when he has defeated the world? What won't the rich man have when he has all the money in the world? What won't the whoremonger have when he has all the women all the world? What won't the King have when the world bows down before his feet? Thye all will have the world but they won't have the mercy of God.

Peace

Radical Faith

Hahahahahahahaaha, "the mercy of God", huh? How nice (yet naive) it is of you to believe that "A real man is a servant of God and a blessing to others." The Black man has been the "servant" of God, and he is a "blessing to others"...as their slave. I would rather be the master and a king here on Earth, than to look to the after-life to recieve "mercy...and blessing". I would rather be the conqueror than the conquered; the rich, than poor; the whoremonger, than the whore-less; and the King, than slave!!! THIS is what a man should strive for, NOT your useless (no offense intended) "mercy...and blessing...of God."

radical faith .....you touch on some reality truth here i am one to believe this
and surely the mercy of God is not useless for it will be needed when time come
The true power and blessing of men is by GOD , so many fall short of this manly
I agree Radical Faith !

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back