i lied to him what do i do

tcr1223

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 17, 2004
hey whazzup yall last nite i was talking to my "boyfriend" and he asked me wat the most i ever did with a boy and i haven't done anything and i lied and said i did things ..i kno i should b proud that i've kept myself pure but im not and now hes askin me to do all these thing wit him that i dont want to ..should i tell him i lied and jus face what he has to say about it o never tell him im so lost and its all over sumthin stupid ....sigh

'Oh, What a Tangled Web we weave when first we seek to deceive'
The tongue is such small member of the body but its deadly.. and could get you into alot.

You shouldn't ever have to find yourself in a situation that would cause you to lie to a man, boy or whomever.. Yes tell him the truth, cuz the web of lies will only become more intricate..

Don't do anything you don't want to do.. and avoid situations that would lead you to do anything you don't want to do .. plain and simple.

smh

I'm not going to dwell on what you did - I will just get to what to do from this point.

Forgiveness is a very important part of life. Have faith that he will forgive you, and when you speak to him about it, be straight up with him. Be hopeful that he will accept you, despite what you first told him. Do not try and cover it up. Figure out how you guys can have a relationship WITHOUT doing anything that neither of you would like to do.

Over all, just be strong, courteous, and definitely learn from this experience.

CD

YOU MUST ALSO KNOW, THAT JUST BECAUSE HE WANTS IT... DOSENT MEAN ITS GRANTED. iTS YOUR BODY, YOU DDECIDE WHO YOU LET IN.. A RELATIONSHIP HAS TO BE READY FOR THESE SEXUAL ACTIVITES.. IF HE DOSENT UNDERSTAND THAT.. TEHN YOU ENED TO LET HIM GO...

tcr1223 said:
hey whazzup yall last nite i was talking to my "boyfriend" and he asked me wat the most i ever did with a boy and i haven't done anything and i lied and said i did things ..i kno i should b proud that i've kept myself pure but im not and now hes askin me to do all these thing wit him that i dont want to ..should i tell him i lied and jus face what he has to say about it o never tell him im so lost and its all over sumthin stupid ....sigh

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back