i lied to him what do i do

Discussion in 'Black Teenagers - Teenz Exprezzed!' started by tcr1223, Jul 27, 2005.

1. tcr1223

tcr1223 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    hey whazzup yall last nite i was talking to my "boyfriend" and he asked me wat the most i ever did with a boy and i haven't done anything and i lied and said i did things ..i kno i should b proud that i've kept myself pure but im not and now hes askin me to do all these thing wit him that i dont want to ..should i tell him i lied and jus face what he has to say about it o never tell him im so lost and its all over sumthin stupid ....sigh

2. miss-no-love

miss-no-love Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    You should of told the truth in the first place ma, the next time you talk to him tell him the truth, don't lie. :thinking:

3. Nubian One

Nubian One Well-Known Member MEMBER

Fulltime Student & Sexual Health Educator
    Ratings:
    +11
    'Oh, What a Tangled Web we weave when first we seek to deceive'
    The tongue is such small member of the body but its deadly.. and could get you into alot.

You shouldn't ever have to find yourself in a situation that would cause you to lie to a man, boy or whomever.. Yes tell him the truth, cuz the web of lies will only become more intricate..

Don't do anything you don't want to do.. and avoid situations that would lead you to do anything you don't want to do .. plain and simple.

smh

4. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    I'm not going to dwell on what you did - I will just get to what to do from this point.

Forgiveness is a very important part of life. Have faith that he will forgive you, and when you speak to him about it, be straight up with him. Be hopeful that he will accept you, despite what you first told him. Do not try and cover it up. Figure out how you guys can have a relationship WITHOUT doing anything that neither of you would like to do.

Over all, just be strong, courteous, and definitely learn from this experience.

CD

5. PoeticManifesta

PoeticManifesta Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Local Insurance Agent
    Ratings:
    +47
    YOU MUST ALSO KNOW, THAT JUST BECAUSE HE WANTS IT... DOSENT MEAN ITS GRANTED. iTS YOUR BODY, YOU DDECIDE WHO YOU LET IN.. A RELATIONSHIP HAS TO BE READY FOR THESE SEXUAL ACTIVITES.. IF HE DOSENT UNDERSTAND THAT.. TEHN YOU ENED TO LET HIM GO...

6. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,748
    what do you need a boy friend for...........?

maybe you need to chill out and pay more attention to studying.

7. Deepvoice

Deepvoice Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Man if a girl told me she ain't never done anything I would treat her like a queen, I wouldn't want my girl to be "experienced" so that would be the thing for me. I can't see why you would be embarrassed enough to lie about it.

8. Deepvoice

Deepvoice Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    What guy wouldn't want his girl to be a virgin or some what innocent? A girl that is suppose to have all that "experience" can only do one thing for me.

9. tcr1223

tcr1223 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    thank you everyone who replied and i did tell he the truth and he said the same things as deepvoice but he was mad and we aint talkin right now and i do pay attention for school nobody comes before that ...thanks

10. Lloyd

Lloyd Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Let him the time!!Why are all the girls like that!!!We,men,are not angels!!!God creates us with INSTINCT!!!!I don't know how it works for girls but we,men,like it so much!!Some of us know how to have a self-control,others not-at-all!When we think that we can have sex with a girl and then she says to us "oh no,sweetie,i'm not ready",itz evident that for the moment we're frustrated!!!We're going to be bad and so on but if the girl pays some attention,if she TRIES to understand,comes and talks with us about it,wants to ensure us this way "it doesn't matter,sex is not worthy for the moment,if i were ready,u'll be the first to know",we,men,won't be bad anymore.If so,that means love isn't at the rendez-vous.We just need TIME,we're not machines to accept immediatly all the changes