river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
Hey sistas.

Yawl might think sista river is bugging (no pun intended) but I was reading and ta man whose last name is Roach came up. I started thinking how he must have been teased mercilessly when he was a kid. I began to wonder how a man named Roach could ever get married and pass his name onto the 21st century. So I am asking you sistas, would you marry a man named Roach? If so would you send your children to school with that name or would you tell them to use a fake name? Would you insist that he get his name legally changed as part of a prenuptial agreement? or would you keep him on the end of a long handled spoon the moment you found out his name?

MsInterpret

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 21, 2007
Washington
I wouldn't be marrying the man for his last name. BUT...Mrs.Roach? Hmmm...I know plenty of women who'd keep their maiden name and not change the last, name even with a hyphen. Mrs. Roach? Hmmm...There are worse names than Roach....

Emerald_Queen

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 29, 2010
LOL...I know there are crazier names out there! Though, I wouldn't trip too much on the name itself...not sure though. I guess if his name was like something crazy like ***** or something pronounced as such, or Focker...lol I'd opt to keep my maiden name like MsInterpret mentioned...

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days