Black Relationships : I just want to speak my peace

Ay Bro I see ya and hear ya, but how quick we forget bro. you know where I am bro. let's link? I just want to discuss what happen to your homie and girl. How pitiful man, let's link that's all, have a few and discuss how all this is not you talking.

Bro I know you and I had respect for you, but this here you got me smh.
I know you tweekin over your aunt and what happen to our homeboy but we got to get past it. Just a head up I sent a email and I was tweekin you take it whatever way you want.

I'm just showing you some love because my
girl ran across this thread by mistake and she just want us to hangout and help you out that's all.

Ay Bro I see ya and hear ya, but how quick we forget bro. you know where I am bro. let's link? I just want to discuss what happen to your homie and girl. How pitiful man, let's link that's all, have a few and discuss how all this is not you talking.

I know you tweekin over your aunt and what happen to our homeboy but we got to get past it. Just a head up I sent a email and I was tweekin you take it whatever way you want.

girl ran across this thread by mistake and she just want us to hangout and help you out that's all.

Thanks Imhotep,
But on the real bro. it is kind of messed up how they did our homeboy.
This thread was a release bro., she did homeboy dirty for that I trust none. I got that email and Yeah you was tweekin,but man you know my struggles but here is not the place.
Let's link over east like I said, bring your squad and let's resolve the beef.
You know the fam is itchin to squash this .

It is good to hear from you,but it was war but now it is all love.
You know what this week is, so if I tend to speak reckless pay it no attention I am going to be honest I am not going to be right,but I made it and I'm here so let's honor that day without no drama and jail time?

Thanks Imhotep,
But on the real bro. it is kind of messed up how they did our homeboy.
This thread was a release bro., she did homeboy dirty for that I trust none. I got that email and Yeah you was tweekin,but man you know my struggles but here is not the place.
Let's link over east like I said, bring your squad and let's resolve the beef.
You know the fam is itchin to squash this .

It is good to hear from you,but it was war but now it is all love.
You know what this week is, so if I tend to speak reckless pay it no attention I am going to be honest I am not going to be right,but I made it and I'm here so let's honor that day without no drama and jail time?
:11200:

Ay Bro.,

I seen your reply and agree wholeheartedly that we drop this non-sense. We had our differences, but we got eyes watching us in our community and it is not serving no purpose.
That is why I admire you as a Man, you are wise and correct about this so on the 16th let's get together and honor the ancestor and just end this just by messaging me. I am at work right now.
Your Granddad would have love to see us again and he's been by you all this time.

Our homeboy would have wanted the same, but what amazes me how you made it through with no help. You know what is going on and still hang tough. You manage to handle it is beyond me, but you kept it together.
I thought I had it bad, but you I still can't figure out how you stay with it though.
I have to go because my break is over, if you need something call don't be a stranger another heads up my girl might answer the phone so you know how it is LOL!!!! keep your head man.
Peace:hi::SuN003::lol::toast:

Ay Bro.,

I seen your reply and agree wholeheartedly that we drop this non-sense. We had our differences, but we got eyes watching us in our community and it is not serving no purpose.
That is why I admire you as a Man, you are wise and correct about this so on the 16th let's get together and honor the ancestor and just end this just by messaging me. I am at work right now.
Your Granddad would have love to see us again and he's been by you all this time.

Our homeboy would have wanted the same, but what amazes me how you made it through with no help. You know what is going on and still hang tough. You manage to handle it is beyond me, but you kept it together.
I thought I had it bad, but you I still can't figure out how you stay with it though.
I have to go because my break is over, if you need something call don't be a stranger another heads up my girl might answer the phone so you know how it is LOL!!!! keep your head man.
Peace:hi::SuN003::lol::toast:

Big props for being good role models!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back