Black Relationships : I just want to speak my peace

What I can't seem to understand and get how is it disrespectful if a man date or by pass a sista for a white woman it is a grave disrespect, but she does it everyone get quiets or don't want to address it on the spot?
I am a sad case because of my views, but reality speak the truth.

Just be there for those who are as intelligent and respectful as you're striving to be here too!

What I can't seem to understand and get how is it disrespectful if a man date or by pass a sista for a white woman it is a grave disrespect, but she does it everyone get quiets or don't want to address it on the spot?
I am a sad case because of my views, but reality speak the truth.

Your views expressed here are your truths. Nothing wrong with that IMO.

How is it sad? When people ask a question and you give a answer to why they can't handle the truth. Everyone going to have different experiences and views.
This is a link that support my cause:

And you had to go there! Excuses for desiring white women cause Sisters ain't no good!

If you believe yourself to be a good man rejected only by Black women, chances are there are issues you have not addressed. You will possible be rejected by white women to.

If a Black man desires to be with a white women and needs a reason or excuse that includes the character assassination of Black women he got issues that can't be cured by a white woman.
Get your white woman and hopefully satisfaction where you find yourself.

That video or whatever is disrespectful of Black women and yourself to post such trash about your mother.

Did you say Black women, like your mother, have become worthless?

blazejay ... speak your peace ... :)

It sounds like you are having trouble living up to the expectations of others (or what you think their expectations are) and getting frustrated with the effort. I think it will always be difficult to please other people with all of your ways, thoughts, choices, etc., and trying can lead to an entirely different issue that will have to be resolved at some point.

I think it's simpler to just be happy with yourself and not worry so much about what others think.

Who you choose as a partner is your own personal choice.

If you want a white woman, have her.

If you want a black woman, have her.

It's a bit of stretch to blame all black or white women on the failure of your relationships.

Especially considering you're the only constant in them.

Live your life young Brother, be as wise and safe as possible and have fun doing it if you can.

Hopefully the rest of us are doing the same.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

From a young man's perspective, all women have issues. From a young woman's perspective, all men are dawgs. Until you come to a greater understanding of self, you don't understand your role in the big picture. Nor have you come to a full appreciation of your sister's LOVE for her brother. As you come to a better understanding of self, you will begin to fully appreciate what our sisters bring to the table; no one can equal her contribution to the black man's life. NO ONE. I would never presume to tell a grown man who he should, and should not, date--as a young man, I wanted to get with every female ethnicity out there--but as you come into your own, you'll come to realize that it's not just about sex. The electricity, the strength, the attraction generated when you look into the eyes, and heart, of a sister...is unmatched. Don't condemn yourself to a life of whiteness, without fully knowing the richness that is an Ebony Queen.

*Consider*

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back