Black People : I just prefer WHITE women

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by MikeTheLion, Jul 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeTheLion

MikeTheLion New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi. I'm 29, have an IT job and zero debt (pay credit cards off every month), regularly exercise and I'd consider myself to be a very pleasant person. I'm also black.

Truthfully, I just prefer white women. I've never dated black girls because they are 99 times out of 100 emotionally, intellectually and financially immature. Not to mention that quite a few of them get violent. Since I started dating white women, I've been extremely happy. I recently got engaged to my beautiful polish princess and I can't wait to settle down and raise a family with her.

My question is this - I'm a hard working and responsible individual, why would you object to me dating a white girl? It's my preference. I don't dislike women of my race at all, I just have much less stress and a happier time with a good, loving white woman beside me than I have with others.

2. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    - First off, if you're 29 I would certainly hope that you didn't date black GIRLS!! It's understandable because if you apply these attribute's to 99% of anybody someone is probably going to bop you in the head.

- but didn't you just call them......ahh, never mind!

- this is your first post here and no one has objected to anything, yet! So why are you so defensive if:

btw, the owner of this site is a black woman .........

enjoy your stay...:time:

3. ARTSANGEL

ARTSANGEL Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Women are women, no matter what race. You will always encounter some issues with a woman in a relationship. You saying black woman don't make you happy but thats clearly judging by color in my book. A white woman can give you the same problems but you won't even see it because you too busy thinking she won't do the unthinkables.
    #ijs

4. houserunner

houserunner Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,165
    Typical bait thread.

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677

lol Brother Info ... :pc: ... :)

for those who wonder what a troll is, by our definition ... meet MikeTheLion

not only a troll ... but banned too ... proving ... trolls don't live long here

i think i'll close this thread

Love Yall! :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.