Black People : I Just Don't Understand.. Blacks For Trump.. ??? Even Up to 2019 ( They are Kowtowing ) For Acceptance .. ???

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
He Called Us names ( bastards etc.. ) well Before 2019 and these Folks were Deaf...
They were so glad to be in the White House.. Sickening..
The Country lost respect ( From all other Nations ) well before 2019 and Now we are sinking further away from a single ally.. Can't travel to Europe..

A Few Quotes From A Year Ago..
The President and the First Lady of the United States ! I'm glad he's sewing up the racial divide, it's been well over-due. Yup, one people, and one nation under God ! Amen !

A Black Poster ... Wrote.. This
I don't care if any black folks say he probably did that to win our vote again I'm glad you see that I something like that too but if he was truly racist actually racist why would he even do that in the first place and does he look nervous a racist person can't hide nervousness and a group of black people I don't care how many white people he have because the stereo typical type of black person will be guns and drugs gold jewelry diamonds then that day except for the ones that are there think about it God bless Trump maga2020
============​
President Trump Raised His Fist in Black Power Salute at White House Reception Honoring Black History Month

1594265806917.png

1594265842421.png

Last edited:
To me stump will always be a orange snow monkey!

He Called Us names )( bastards etc.. ) well Before 2019 and these Folks were Deaf...
They were so glad to be in the White House.. Sickening..
The Country lost respect ( From all other Nations ) well before 2019 and Now we are sinking further away from a single ally.. Can't travel to Europe..

A Few Quotes From A Year Ago..

A Black Poster ... Wrote.. This

============​
President Trump Raised His Fist in Black Power Salute at White House Reception Honoring Black History Month

View attachment 20532

View attachment 20533

I want a Conservative Supporter to explain if they would. How they justify narrow minded parroting of misinformation. Created solely by Conservatives. How they believe the logic and in Florida a bleach based cure ( pushed and mentioned by a conservative ) and this was reported today show. The bleach based concoction was sold to millions.

I have a sister that voted Conservative. In 2016...
( In 2015 she was making comments I checked her on... )
She wasn't sounding like someone I know, grew up with.

Comments seemed outright wrong and stupid ( cult like)
We haven't spoke much since 2015 based on her nonsense. Well before the current occupant took office.

Honestly.. A person should not want to be anywhere .. ( job, office, etc... )
They aren't wanted, liked or needed. Especially if they are doing a very lousy job.

Tell me is it safe to send children back to school.. When Ivy League Schools will hold online classes.. And banned all sports? Based on the dangers of the pandemic and its resurgent nature.

Comparing us to European Nations is fruitless.. When they did what was needed, got ready.. cooperated with officials that needed them to help. Produced Lower cases...

I will add an article. Showing that as a nation. We failed. Bad! Our outdated response systems, Ignoring for decades scientist's, CDC which is in U.S.A. Atlanta located.. For years eliminating positions of officials just before the pandemic.. That could have handled the response.

Is this a set up.. A purposely take out because a angry person is in charge and deep down. They hurt him. By calling a bad policy out, calling wrong doing out, calling out racist comments and stating they were wrong.. He hits back... Wife where is her program that suppose to eliminate bully practices in this country.

Another empty deed spouted out to just so the movement of lips would happen.

Explain this.. Conservative.. Supporters .. No Attack.
Come on.. Lets discuss. This neglect and callous concern for life and shameful drop in moral character

I will ask my sister later.. Much later. Five years ago. Her and I still are at ends.. I did touch base in June my last text to her she responded kindly. I'll ask her later to clarify how she fell from grace.

Went in stating...Drain the Swamp and it was filled actually after occupancy with alligators..

I'm not upset with her.. I just don't understand non_logical judgement.

Now for real... This has been always the day and conditions the program was setting up for.

Divide, misappropriate, destroy and get even.. No ones perfect.. Just some seem to disconnect from being rational.

Last edited:
QUOTE="HODEE, post: 1035676, member: 2617"] I want a Conservative Supporter to explain if they would. How they justify narrow minded parroting of misinformation. Created solely by Conservatives. How they believe the logic and in Florida a bleach based cure ( pushed and mentioned by a conservative ) and this was reported today show. The bleach based concoction was sold to millions.

I have a sister that voted Conservative. In 2016...
( In 2015 she was making comments I checked her on... )
She wasn't sounding like someone I know, grew up with.

Comments seemed outright wrong and stupid ( cult like)
We haven't spoke much since 2015 based on her nonsense. Well before the current occupant took office.

Honestly.. A person should not want to be anywhere .. ( job, office, etc... )
They aren't wanted, liked or needed. Especially if they are doing a very lousy job.

Tell me is it safe to send children back to school.. When Ivy League Schools will hold online classes.. And banned all sports? Based on the dangers of the pandemic and its resurgent nature.

Comparing us to European Nations is fruitless.. When they did what was needed, got ready.. cooperated with officials that needed them to help. Produced Lower cases...

I will add an article. Showing that as a nation. We failed. Bad! Our outdated response systems, Ignoring for decades scientist's, CDC which is in U.S.A. Atlanta located.. For years eliminating positions of officials just before the pandemic.. That could have handled the response.

Is this a set up.. A purposely take out because a angry person is in charge and deep down. They hurt him. By calling a bad policy out, calling wrong doing out, calling out racist comments and stating they were wrong.. He hits back... Wife where is her program that suppose to eliminate bully practices in this country.

Another empty deed spouted out to just so the movement of lips would happen.

Explain this.. Conservative.. Supporters .. No Attack.
Come on.. Lets discuss. This neglect and callous concern for life and shameful drop in moral character

I will ask my sister later.. Much later. Five years ago. Her and I still are at ends.. I did touch base in June my last text to her she responded kindly. I'll ask her later to clarify how she fell from grace.

Went in stating...Drain the Swamp and it was filled actually after occupancy with alligators..

I'm not upset with her.. I just don't understand non_logical judgement.

Now for real... This has been always the day and conditions the program was setting up for.

Divide, misappropriate, destroy and get even.. No ones perfect.. Just some seem to disconnect from being rational.
[/QUOTE
HODEE/PEOPLE, though I wouldn’t disrespect my enslaved African ancestors [and their siblings and comrades who were tortured, mutilated and murdered for either refusing to BOW/be BROKEN, or as the means of traumatizing the rest of us into total subservience] by ever voting Conservative; aren’t our options in the USA and most western countries SHAMOCRACIES usually a choice between staying in the frying pan [Democrats] or jumping into the fire [Republicans] as how REAL is their LEFT wing v RIGHT wing conflict when even a bird BRAIN has to use and coordinate both of its wings to function generally, especially for soaring flight?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back