Black Entertainment : I just came familiar with John leggend.....(maybe i spelled his name wrong)

Auroraflower

Apr 26, 2004
last to week i heard a song of him for the first time...

i heard several people talking about him....

but yes that song is good...
wow...

raw lirrics ..

i have to go and listen to more....

Loveauroraflower:heart:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
candeesweet Black Poetry : How it came off Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
OldSoul Black People : Lisa Trotter - where that other movie came from Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID: the air shook and sticky so I look quickly and this boy came to toy with my brain right he Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : The 11,500-Year-Old Remains of a Baby Could Reveal How Humans First Came to the Americas African American History Culture 1
R Black Poetry : in an affair fly that I have to clarify let my phat brain attain knowledge, came to college to learn Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Most scientists now reject the idea that the first Americans came by land Science and Technology 3
Kemetstry Black People Politics : HOW REDLINING CAME ABOUT Black People Politics 1
Kemetstry Black Relationships : WHERE SAGGING PANTS CAME FROM Black Relationships 8
TheFather Black People : If D.Roof was out, came BACK to the church crying and asking forgiveness, would they let him back in Black People Open Forum 12
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Eve Came from Adam's B-Que Ribs????? AACOOLDRE 5
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Chretos & Christianity: which one came first??? AACOOLDRE 0
dunwiddat The Front Porch : Two Years Ago I Came Here The Front Porch 4
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : Q. Which Came First: "Christianity or "Judaism"? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
chuck Black People : The Drugs Came In And the Jobs Went Out! Black People Open Forum 2
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Question: Why Did We Destroy All Black People Who Came To Help Us As A People? Black People Open Forum 2
chuck Black People Politics : What Did You Expect When You Came Of Age? Black People Politics 6
RAPTOR Black People : Clinton Holloway - Anatomy Of Hustle: How Cable Came to South Central L.A. Black People Open Forum 3
legit-writer Black People : Which Came First - the chicken or the egg Black People Open Forum 4
chuck Black People : The Concerns Of 'We The People' Never Came Up During Those Debates! Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black People : How Many Slaves Came to the USA? Black People Open Forum 32
maf Black Entertainment : "Came to conquer and destroy the rap world like the white man" Black Entertainment 3
Keita Kenyatta Black People : "BEFORE THE WHITE MAN CAME"~ (THE LAST POETS Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Black People : If White Folk Went Back to Where They Came From - What Land Would They be Relegated To? Black People Open Forum 100
S African American History Culture : They Came Before Columbus.. Excellent 47minute lecture by Ivan Van Sertima African American History Culture 14
$$RICH$$ Black Haiku : She Came Sweet Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : We Came As One People And I Remain To See Us As We Came!!! Chief Elder Osiris 0
Indigo Blues Black People : How we lived before they came Black People Open Forum 2
L Black People : Itz not much... but it came from the heart... Black People Open Forum 1
B Black Poetry : She came from the city of Sheeba Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : We Came As Goddess And Gods And Ended Up Being The Most Ruthless Devils Of All To Eac Chief Elder Osiris 0
Ankhur Black People : If we came out Thompson would have been NYC mayor Black People Open Forum 4
lilpea Site News : WHAT IF U CAME HOME..... Announcements 24
K Black Poetry : And Then Came Tomorrow Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
Amnat77 Black People : TOKUNBO (HE/SHE CAME FROM OVESEAS) Black People Open Forum 9
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Another Year as my hands came together Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
M Quiet Poetry Lounge : I CAME TO SEE YOU Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : SHE CAME 2 ME WHILE I SLEEP... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Where from Satan came? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
P Black People : Which Came First? Black People Open Forum 5
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : In which she came Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
I Black People : Foolish People argue over what SLAVE port they came here from! Black People Open Forum 3
Metaverse Black Entertainment : WHICH CAME FIRST? The African or The CaveMan? Black Entertainment 0
R Quiet Poetry Lounge : Came into the game as the worst stranger now a burst Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : How parts of Geness came to be written AACOOLDRE 4
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : How Jesus came about to being killed? AACOOLDRE 13
T Black Haiku : I Came Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
queentswana Quiet Poetry Lounge : That tear came again Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
watzinaname Spoken Word : It Came Upon Me Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
naija-man Nigeria : WHEN JAY Z CAME 2 AFRICA(NIGERIA) Nigeria 7
soulful2006 Black Poetry : That Goodbye Came Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5