Black People : i judge…...

It makes them feel better to declare how African they are, but what's more, it makes them feel better than you.
and that is what it is all about. insecure people have a need to feel better.

i celebrate my african roots. in fact, my spiritual system is rooted in kamit.
my values come from ma'at. i follow the law.

i just feel no need to pretend.

i make judgements all day every day. value judgements. i decide.
what's up with this "don't judge" stuff?

i'm black and i was raised in west philly.
sure i got an african background but i don't cut africa no slack.
africa ain't perfect and africa needs to improve. africa needs to step her game up.

James folks do not like to admit there are problemS in Africa, people want to sugar coat the problems and believe you me you cannot blame colonialism on everYthing. Black folks are not retarded they have minds of their own. I agree with you that AFRICA NEEDS TO STEP HER GAME UP.

i'm an african american. i got dual backgrounds. i'm not going to pretend that i am all out african.
that's just not true.

so yes, i judge.

Greetings,

I saw this thread the other day ago but choose to ignore, I'm afraid I might end up regretting not following that decision, but here's nothing. Nothing is wrong with judging only unfair judging, which what I accused you of the other day, when you compared Polygamy to murder and incest. Murder and incest are behavioral problems, one is taking another's life unjustly and the other is relatives having sex with each other. This is a cruel statement to make based upon a bias cultural opinion you possess, for many cultures around the world practice Polygamy and if fact it is older than monogamy. Mr. Nelson Mandela came from a Polygamy union as well as many African immigrants who are our brothers and sisters.

The Matrix created by European Whites, where they beat out of ancestors their own traditions, cultures, languages, norms of dress and style is pervasive to say the least. This touting you're an Black American like that means something outside of the context that genetically you're African. So what does that mean literally that the American or European part of you is more superior and the African part of you is inferior? You didn't really say that but sub-consciously you did say that as you judged African culture to be inferior to American. And don't give me this argument America is many cultures because although we are here our influence in incidental, Whites decide what is prominent and what is sub-culture and Blacks are just here! On the continent of Africa Blacks decide what is prominent, as far as polygamy goes some African practice it and others don't.

To judge fairly is what is needed not the need not to judge, try to avoid misjudgment. This is accomplished by hearing all sides and reviewing all the evidence before forming an opinion, avoid rushing to judge and refrain from bias aggressive opinions that to tend ignite tensions thus serving no good.

Greetings,

I saw this thread the other day ago but choose to ignore, I'm afraid I might end up regretting not following that decision, but here's nothing. Nothing is wrong with judging only unfair judging, which what I accused you of the other day, when you compared Polygamy to murder and incest. Murder and incest are behavioral problems, one is taking another's life unjustly and the other is relatives having sex with each other. This is a cruel statement to make based upon a bias cultural opinion you possess, for many cultures around the world practice Polygamy and if fact it is older than monogamy. Mr. Nelson Mandela came from a Polygamy union as well as many African immigrants who are our brothers and sisters.

The Matrix created by European Whites, where they beat out of ancestors their own traditions, cultures, languages, norms of dress and style is pervasive to say the least. This touting you're an Black American like that means something outside of the context that genetically you're African. So what does that mean literally that the American or European part of you is more superior and the African part of you is inferior? You didn't really say that but sub-consciously you did say that as you judged African culture to be inferior to American. And don't give me this argument America is many cultures because although we are here our influence in incidental, Whites decide what is prominent and what is sub-culture and Blacks are just here! On the continent of Africa Blacks decide what is prominent, as far as polygamy goes some African practice it and others don't.

To judge fairly is what is needed not the need not to judge, try to avoid misjudgment. This is accomplished by hearing all sides and reviewing all the evidence before forming an opinion, avoid rushing to judge and refrain from bias aggressive opinions that to tend ignite tensions thus serving no good.

It's not really unfair to compare polygamy to incest. Incest was accepted in days of old; Cain married his own sister. And others in Scriptures took their blood relatives to marry. But as the days went on, incest was no longer acceptable. The same is for polygamy; it had its days, and now it's time for mankind to move on from them, and not take it up again.

None think taking up incest again would be a solution, so polygamy shouldn't be in the mix either. That's how I see it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back