Black People : i judge…...

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
i make judgements all day every day. value judgements. i decide.
what's up with this "don't judge" stuff?

i'm black and i was raised in west philly.
sure i got an african background but i don't cut africa no slack.
africa ain't perfect and africa needs to improve. africa needs to step her game up.

i'm an african american. i got dual backgrounds. i'm not going to pretend that i am all out african.
that's just not true.

so yes, i judge.

i'm an african american. i got dual backgrounds. i'm not going to pretend that i am all out african.
that's just not true. jamesfrmphilly

Please elaborate if you would, on the highlighted portion of your quote.

I have had a similar thought.

Please elaborate if you would, on the highlighted portion of your quote.
i am african descent, true. but i'm raised in west philly.
to pretend that i am strictly african culturally is not true. i AM african american.

i got a big flat screen and i want to watch the fights.
i don't want my women mutilated. i ain't down on marrying no ten year old.

there is some african stuff that i feel and some that i am not down with.

to those who would say that i have a european mind, i say duh.
i got a european mind overtop an african one.
i got a reptilian mind under it all.

i'm a mixed up, complex person and i judge.

Did I just walk into a hater's anonymous meeting?

Just messing. What's the context to this thread? I say "don't believe the hype." African culture ain't really messed up. Western culture is. And before we talk about the imagined pedophilia in Africa, we should talk about the very real pedophilia all over America. Even here in NYC, you can pass by young 12-year-olds in the early A.M. in their tight stockings getting picked up by businessman and politicians. Don't let no one fool you, American morals are the worst. I wouldn't nationality here but out of necessity. And I mean necessity.

:thinking::thinking::thinking:
Gonna ponder on this one a bit.
I feel 'ya on a lot of those things bro James (except the fights. I'm not a sports fan.). Thing is, even though i got a lot of this country imbedded in me, I still relate to African culture, traditions & morals more. I also have not called myself an american for over a decade now, and consider myself far from being one.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back