Black People : " I HOPE THIS MAKES THINGS PERFECTLY CLEAR FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE"

Kongolini Zulu Mau

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 13, 2013
I practice!...Shalimba!!! Emerged from the backdrop of Slavery!... N.W.A.T.S New World African Traditional Spirituality!...That has been practice here in the US for almost 700yrs Now!... It is Ori dictated ,Ancestrally based! Ifa navigated with the assistance of the Orisa and other spiritually inherited spirit groups and affiliations. There it is in a nutshell!
Even though I have been indigenously initiated in A few places extending outside of United States, I have arrived at this spiritual place of practice successfully because I will never be able to practice what I have been initiated into in the same form and fashion as it is practiced in its native land here in the US for many reasons. It's all about the teachings, principles, training, and the knowledge wisdom and the understanding of it all not the taking on of the external appeal of other cultures!
I am not about being fake and putting on airs and fronts trying to take on externally what I cannot take on internally! It's all about proper initiations rituals and rights of passage! The knowledge wisdom and understanding training that hails from it and being empowered to bring it all back to the land that is stained with your ancestors blood and filled with their bones!
It's all about elevating fallen ancestral souls, to gain the divine knowledge wisdom and understanding, To grow and progress yourself your Family and your people in your community mentally physically spiritually sexually and financially. To a place of empowerment! Committed I am
- Kongolini Zulu Mau -​

:hello: Kongolini Zulu Mau ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing! You've given us a lot to ponder already, and we're appreciative.

Unfortunately, you can't overwhelm the discussions with your own threads.

When one Member posts many threads, or only to their own, they push back other people's threads.

In an effort for everyone to get equitable home page billing, we have this limit, which you've exceeded.

You can read more about it at the above link, and if you have questions just ask.

Thanks again for joining us and please make yourself at home.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

I practice!...Shalimba!!! Emerged from the backdrop of Slavery!... N.W.A.T.S New World African Traditional Spirituality!...That has been practice here in the US for almost 700yrs Now!... It is Ori dictated ,Ancestrally based! Ifa navigated with the assistance of the Orisa and other spiritually inherited spirit groups and affiliations. There it is in a nutshell!
Even though I have been indigenously initiated in A few places extending outside of United States, I have arrived at this spiritual place of practice successfully because I will never be able to practice what I have been initiated into in the same form and fashion as it is practiced in its native land here in the US for many reasons. It's all about the teachings, principles, training, and the knowledge wisdom and the understanding of it all not the taking on of the external appeal of other cultures!
I am not about being fake and putting on airs and fronts trying to take on externally what I cannot take on internally! It's all about proper initiations rituals and rights of passage! The knowledge wisdom and understanding training that hails from it and being empowered to bring it all back to the land that is stained with your ancestors blood and filled with their bones!
It's all about elevating fallen ancestral souls, to gain the divine knowledge wisdom and understanding, To grow and progress yourself your Family and your people in your community mentally physically spiritually sexually and financially. To a place of empowerment! Committed I am
- Kongolini Zulu Mau -​

STOP KILLING YOURSELF in this war against truth! Denial is not your friend so why did you let it enter in? Living this masquarade life of make-believe who to care, who to share, who to give me that which is not there? Hanging with the lie in hope that it free you-not knowing or understanding that the lie and denial is …working against you.Times are getting hard, so hard. And my heart is already scarred. You cry and the tears come like a river that never seems to wash away my fears. Oh how I wish the water from my eyes could put out this fire in my heart. Oh let me open my eyes and wish this to be a bad dream. But that would not be reality. For at this time society is heading for insanity. Who will be there in the much harder times to come? IFA… I stand COMMITTED!​

TO SEE, TO WANT, I GOTTA HAVE but what ever happened to the need? The need for education and knowledge, wisdom and understanding? The need of the power to discern that you are hurting someone or that you are hurting yourself? The selfish wants and the enjoyment of the game when one is winning. Hidden agendas, cloak and… dagger, smoke and mirrors -all is fair in love and war when one is the winner. But when one’s plan backfires the causalities of war is so great it brings heartache. And now I make myself a victim-angry today because I did not get my way. I, a checker player played the game and lost against my opponent who was a chess player who played smart and won. Now I live my life in anger. A causality of the game that I started but could not win. A woman scorned looking for love that could never be reborn. I had my chance but I blew it. At least he gave me Ifa and Orisa-they will help me get through it. Never chase the man unless you down with the plan. Always Ifa first​

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back