Black People : I HAVE WARNED YOU...DON'T SLEEEP IT

bro. KEITA

We're not looking at a race war or anything close to it, but ... what we are seeing now is undeniably a fairly major backlash by some subset of the white population," says Mark Potok of the Southern Poverty Law Center's Intelligence Report in Montomgery, Ala. "Many whites feel that the country their forefathers built has been ... stolen from them, so there's in some places a real boiling rage, and that can only become worse as more people lose jobs."

In an election in which barely 20 percent of native Southern whites in Deep South states voted for Obama, the newly apparent political clout of "outsiders" and people of color has been unnerving to some.

"In states like Mississippi, Louisiana, and Alabama, there was extraordinary racial polarization in the vote," says Merle Black, a political scientist at Emory University in Atlanta. "Black Americans really do believe that Obama is going to represent their interests and views in ways that they haven't been before, and, in the Deep South, whites feel exactly the opposite."

But for nonviolent secessionist groups like the League of the South, the hope is for a more vigorous debate about the direction of the US and the South's role in it, says Michael Tuggle, a League blogger in North Carolina.

Mr. Tuggle says his group isn't looking for an 1860-style secession but, rather, a model that Spain, for one, is moving toward, in which "there's a great deal of autonomy for constituent regions" – a foil to what is seen as unchecked, dangerous federal power in Washington.

"To a lot of people, the idea of secession doesn't seem so crazy anymore," says Tuggle. "People are talking about how left out they feel, ... and they feel that something strange and radical has taken over our country."

cONTINUED READ...http://news.yahoo.com/s/csm/20081117/ts_csm/aaryan

(not directed towards you of course bro. K)

this is not news with all due respect, this is the same old rigid racist narrow thinkers are just getting more exposure now because they "feel" they have something to bark more about now

A BLACKMAN RESPRESENTS YOU AND YOUR COUNTRY

white people need to remember this country was/is never really theirs

People are talking about how left out they feel, ... and they feel that something strange and radical has taken over our country."

Funny i remember indians feeling the same way - AMAZING!
so what's happened and people with the 3rd I knew a 180 was coming

SO WHITE PEOPLE HAVE MADE OTHER PEOPLES FEEL LEFT OUT
AND NOW THEY FEEL LEFT OUT

I FEEL SO SOWRY FOR THEM:?:

POOR OLD WHITE PEOPLE I CAN'T HAVE MASSA FEELING DOWN CAN I?

COME HERE MASSA LET ME MAKE YOU SOME BISCUITS THAT SHOULD MAKE YOU HAPPY THEN YOU COULD TELL GOOD OLE' KUNTA WHAT MAKING MASSA SAD
:sleep:

GREETINGS BROTHER!

We're not looking at a race war or anything close to it, but ... what we are seeing now is undeniably a fairly major backlash by some subset of the white population," says Mark Potok of the Southern Poverty Law Center's Intelligence Report in Montomgery, Ala. "Many whites feel that the country their forefathers built has been ... stolen from them, so there's in some places a real boiling rage, and that can only become worse as more people lose jobs."

In an election in which barely 20 percent of native Southern whites in Deep South states voted for Obama, the newly apparent political clout of "outsiders" and people of color has been unnerving to some.

"In states like Mississippi, Louisiana, and Alabama, there was extraordinary racial polarization in the vote," says Merle Black, a political scientist at Emory University in Atlanta. "Black Americans really do believe that Obama is going to represent their interests and views in ways that they haven't been before, and, in the Deep South, whites feel exactly the opposite."

But for nonviolent secessionist groups like the League of the South, the hope is for a more vigorous debate about the direction of the US and the South's role in it, says Michael Tuggle, a League blogger in North Carolina.

Mr. Tuggle says his group isn't looking for an 1860-style secession but, rather, a model that Spain, for one, is moving toward, in which "there's a great deal of autonomy for constituent regions" – a foil to what is seen as unchecked, dangerous federal power in Washington.

"To a lot of people, the idea of secession doesn't seem so crazy anymore," says Tuggle. "People are talking about how left out they feel, ... and they feel that something strange and radical has taken over our country."

cONTINUED READ...http://news.yahoo.com/s/csm/20081117/ts_csm/aaryan

I think that as soon as Afrikans in the diapora (or kidnapped afrikans as I refer to myself) figure out the uncivilized, bloodthirsty, plundering, murdering, child molesters that they are dealing with.....the better. But alas, because of an election (yes, I am happy about Obama) some of our misguided people think things are suddenly "better". Or that YT is now somehow "our friend" is so mind bending it is rediculous. We must work at divesting ourselves from this wasteland and work on improving our "TRUE" HOME. Sucession is by no mens eother a new, or unpopular idea in a great deal of white AMERIKKKA. Just getting publicity now. Luv your postings, keep it up

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back