Black People : I HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT MY LIFE

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Afru Shukuwr, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Afru Shukuwr

Afru Shukuwr Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +61
    Thanks for everyones response to this thread. There are things I have experienced and things that I havent because of sacrificing due somewhat of an unusual situation while growing up. In a nutshell for instance when I was around 20 I decided at that time I would replace certain experiences with another way of living because there are certain experiences I wanted to stay away from for fear of emotional trauma due to the bad emotions I was all ready having. I allways wonder what my life would have been like if I chose the other route and if it would have been as bad as I thought.
    These are the things I wanted to stay clear of from seeing the pain that it caused other people:
    Jail time, baby mama drama, drinking alcohol, smoking, siblings, marriage, sex, arguments, no job, no money, no friends.
    Loneliness was the main negative thing that came from all of that
    I have had a job before and sex but it has been the minimum.

Those things were replaced with extreme wisdom, inner peace,some free stuff, sleep time, leisure time, interaction with several angels, a safe soul, a high level imagination especially on the sexual side, no real real bad times I think.

Would you have made those substitutions under any circumstance? I am most of the time pleased with how things turned out but I wonder sometimes.

2. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382

3. Afru Shukuwr

Ratings:
    +61
    Its good to hear from you brother Keita.

I think its safe to say we have lived different lives. LOL Alot of things I put my mind to stay away from you have expirienced. But in retrospect I tend to agree with over 95% with what you have said.
    Are experiences are different because we have different strengths and weaknesses which is why everyone is born into different situations.
    I like what you said about loneliness and soliditary. Im sure everyone feels loneliness at least sometimes but now that you said it it is soliditary that hads allowed me to keep on. There is a peacefullness that comes along with knowing you are allright with the Almighty.
    Another big part of my thinking through alot of my life is that the things that I havent gone through in this life is no big deal because I have been through them in other lives. Im talking about the good and bad. I really feel this and I feel that its no big deal because I know theres another life after this one on top of the fact that Im only 38. I hope I later find the fountain of youth though.

4. Afru Shukuwr

Ratings:
    +61