Black Relationships : I have Question Part II

peach_so_sweet said:
I care about this guy alot. It's kind of hard to start all over with someone else. But leaving is a good idea though. If I stay I know there will be more problems to come. :tongue2:

More problem will come up is right. You have to care about yourself more. How can he love you so much if he's splitting his heart down the middle and handing you half of it? He's playing you for a fool. There are people out there that can love you a lot more than that because they'll actually love you exclusively. Don't waste your time just because it's harder to start over. You'll find that sometimes you have to start over to find what you lost on the way. That's where I'm at too. Starting over. Living again instead of settling for what's already here.....which turns out to be nothing in the end. How will you feel if he decides to give his whole heart to someone...and that someone is not you? Control your own life and make the decision for him since he doesn't have the balls to do it.

well, you can love more than one child.
you can love more than one parent.
you can love more than one sibling.
but you can't love more than one friend?
give me a break!

the guy was honest enough to tell you how he felt.
you should probably work with him to get a situation that you are comfortable with.

I say this, if someone wants to date someone that is in love with more than one man/ woman...that's cool. As long as you're with that situation from the start. Don't compromise what you feel in order to keep this guy around. If you were ok with him loving someone else, then this thread would not exist. Be true to yourself and what you need out of this man. Don't compromise to keep him around today, just so he can leave you tomorrow.

kente417mojo said:
I say this, if someone wants to date someone that is in love with more than one man/ woman...that's cool. As long as you're with that situation from the start. Don't compromise what you feel in order to keep this guy around. If you were ok with him loving someone else, then this thread would not exist. Be true to yourself and what you need out of this man. Don't compromise to keep him around today, just so he can leave you tomorrow.

You get 10 points for this answer Brother Kente...I'm in agreement.

Queenie :spinstar:

jamesfrmphilly said:
well, you can love more than one child.
you can love more than one parent.
you can love more than one sibling.
but you can't love more than one friend?
give me a break!

the guy was honest enough to tell you how he felt.
you should probably work with him to get a situation that you are comfortable with.

I'm marinating on your answer Brother James. I understand it and part of me wants to agree with it. But there's a little spark of selfishness in me that makes me want this man to be "in love" with me too if I feel that way about him. I'm asking myself is just "loving me" enough and I haven't come to any conclusion yet. Nevertheless, I'll give you some points though just 'cause I usually agree with you.... .0001 (which is more than you gave me yesterday). :D

Queenie :thinking:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back