Black Poetry : I have no idea what's happened to that dream

Cet

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 17, 2004
I am simply inspired to write that you all have had a life with many facets, and it seems that some have left profound marks in you.
My desire is for you to have a very good life. I certainly hope to be part of it; however, my part starts where yours ends as well as yours starts where mine ends. It means that it is, as we know, a matter of Choice.
We all have this longing to run away from Reality, our Past, towards Greener Pasture (Destiny, be it Happy or Unhappy) and at the same time, we cherish being loved, being safe, being warm, and feeling at Home.

We are products of so many zillions stimuli that might have positively inspirational impact on our lives; However, with that also come some deeply disturbing negative effects.
Again, by choice or will, we may allow these impacts to lead us one way or another.

welcome welcome welcome !!!!!!

welcome to destee.com poetic playground
welcome to the :new: home u found within
welcome from above as i bless this some love

tyte drop look to read more of you and share poetic scribes
welcome! :juggle: :spinstar: :wave: :wave: :wave: :number1:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back