Science and Technology : I Have Never Tweeted

Okay MY $$RICH$$NESSSSSS ... :)

I made a copy of the image over on twitter ... that i had almost missed, if not for Largo ... see below

twitter.png

Okay ... go to your twitter page ... and look toward the top right of the page ... and you'll see the above

The red arrow is pointing to the little box you gotta click ... to do a new tweet ... click it ...

A dialogue box will open ... and you just type what you want to say in there ...

you could type ... @RICH hi ... (and hit enter / tweet) ... if that is your name ...

or you can type ... @Destee hi ... (and hit enter / tweet) ... and it will come to me i think .... or show up on my page ... or sump'n ... :)

I think it will show up on our home page ... if you do ... @destee hi ... (hit enter / tweet) ... :)

Okay ... that's it ... do that ... and you will have tweeted for the first time, on the same day as me !!! :D

Let me know if you have any questions.

I'm look'n for your tweet ... :lol:

Love You! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back