Black Women : I Have Every Reason to Hate Black Men...

IntelligentNoir

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 12, 2007
Okay, before people come jumping down my throat, let me explain the title of this thread. The title of this thread is the title of a three part commentary, I did on youtube, in repsonse to a video there. I purposely made the title incitful, because I knew that I would get more peoples attention. Anyways, I wanted to post my commentary as well as the video from the sister who sparked it all, and get some feedback. Now you will have to listen to all three videos in order to get the jist of what I am saying. If you only listen to one or two you will miss the point of my video and well you'll be posting messages like some angry retard on Youtube who didn't bother to listen to all the videos or he would have known that my commentary was not an attack on black men as much as it was to make a point that I could very well be angry bitter, hateful, and just let loose on brothers but I dont. Anyways the commentary touches on some personal stuff but, I felt it was something that had to be spoken on in order to help others see at least some of our black women collective perspective as well as personal experience which is hard to refute.

Link to my videos

There are three parts. Also there is a link to the video that sparked the commentary listed in video one and there is another video listed in video commentary 2. Both of these ladies have valid points, and I just wanted to let you all see thier videos to see why I felt the need to comment. Anyways I look forward to you comments. And hopefully, you understand what I am saying and what I am trying to get across.

Video that Sparked the Commentary - Black Women Under Attack

Sister IntelligentNoir's Response - I Have Every Reason to Hate Black Men...PART-1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exnfpkQxy_o

Sister IntelligentNoir's Response - I Have Every Reason to Hate Black Men...PART-2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Obo2q7Ed5mE

Sister IntelligentNoir's Response - I Have Every Reason to Hate Black Men...PART-3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGBRhOxuh7o

Sister IntelligentNoir ... i tried to embed the videos here in the thread, so we could more easily follow the story ... but it says your videos can't be embedded ... :( ... no matter though ... i linked to them individually.

I hope i have the right video that sparked your response?

I also hope you don't mind that i edited your post (i only added the videos, didn't change any of your text).

Okay ... i'm gonna watch and listen now.

:heart:

Destee

Destee said:
Sister IntelligentNoir ... i tried to embed the videos here in the thread, so we could more easily follow the story ... but it says your videos can't be embedded ... :( ... no matter though ... i linked to them individually.

I hope i have the right video that sparked your response?

I also hope you don't mind that i edited your post (i only added the videos, didn't change any of your text).

Okay ... i'm gonna watch and listen now.

:heart:

Destee

Sorry sister Destee! I don't allow embedding because of the ignorant people on youtube. The racist, and women haters ect. Again sorry about that but yeah, that sisters video and the comments left for her as well as some nasty comments from black men on other videos where black women were trying to stir diologue are the reason I decided to speak up.

cause and effect...
both genders are slightly at fault in terms of what is going on today...
but white people are the cause of our current plight and they are currently enabling this continuing behavior...if it were not for the wack *** a&r's at these music labels...calling black women b's h's and t's would have never been in style like it is today...imho...

good response to the bitter sister...i hope she heals oneday...

one love
khasm

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back