Black People : I have a question

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    I have a question that I've been giving immense thought to as it relates to us and to white people. I couldn't help but to notice that whenever I look at the people that Europeans keep in our face or that they uphold in history, that they all have the same thing in common....BLOODSHED !! In other words, when we look at the people that they promote, there's always bloodshed behind their name even if they didn't do it personally. If you name the person I can show the bloodshed. Even so called Abraham, Moses, Joshua and all the rest have bloodshed behind their names. In other words, they were warriors.

Even Ghandi and King have bloodshed behind their names. They even love Ankhnaten, Cleopatra and Meneses...same thing, bloodshed.

However, they don't want to teach us about Hannibal, not really. They don't teach Thutmose, who is the only undefeated warrior in history and they don't teach about Queen Amenirenius, Zenobia, Amina, Majaji or about the Mino (all female) warriors of Dahomey. They don't teach about Queen Nehanda, Nzinga, Yaa Asentewa or anyone who was kicking their @sses!!!

Now here's my question: I'm curious as to why they uphold Imhotep so much??? We know that he was Ascepius in the Greek civilization...but still, why would they uphold and promote him when he appears to be the only person that goes against the norm of what they promote and uphold? I think that something's going on with him that we may not know yet. I'm thinking that they may have some documents on him that we just haven't seen....because he goes against everyone that they promote.

Now what I'm thinking is that; #1. Since they lied to us about the dynasties and the length of the dynasties, that means that they equally lied about the "time scale" of history. We're slowly finding out that our story has to be pushed further back in time which means that the people have to be pushed back further also.

#2. I'm equally thinking and in using some common sense, that the time scale that Dr. Cheikh Anta Diop gave us for the white man and the Oriental has to be wrong also. He was the only one who advanced that story about them degenerating from our people during the ice age. I'm having a problem with that. According to him, the white man is 20,000 years old and the oriental is 15,000 years old.

#3. My understanding of genetics and dominate and recessive genes is where my conflict lies at. Since white is the lowest on the totem pole in terms of genetics and is inferior on a genetic level to black, brown, red and yellow...how did they get here before the oriental or yellow gene appeared? Do you catch what I'm trying to say? Now maybe this was a subconscious thing going on with him due to his spousal situation, I don't know....I just know that it's not making any sense with me.

#4. So in essence I'm saying that they have to be younger than what we've been told. If they are younger than what we've been told and Imhotep is older than what we've been told, then that means some more investigation has to be done. My Queen's vibration on this is that "Imhotep is their father or creator".

FEEDBACK BROTHERS...and I wouldn't really need the feedback except for the idea that there's too much literature out there that's basically saying that they were indeed created.

2. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

I cannot provide "proof" concerning what I am about to state here, much of which is based on "speculation" since, as you stated, that the "time scale" is WRONG. I have been saying this for years in regards to the "time scale"/ "biblical chronology", esp.

Therefore, the ONLY source that I KNOW of which was given a date for the "grafting" of the "white man" is about 4004 BC, and that is based on some of bibles which list that date, but specifically that is the date given by the Hon Elijah Muhammad in his book "Message to the Blackman in America". This date is also given in Blackroots Science. (oh but I did say the ONLY source. lol!). Anyway, I think you will get my point.

Obviously this means that "Dr. Yakub" was NOT their "Creator's" REAL name, because no such name was used in ancient Kemet. So, this leaves open the possibility that we are talking about "Imhotep" who is considered the FATHER of medicine.

Who else can we possibly be talking about who was the FATHER of medicine, which most likely included scientific procedures such as "cloning" and "genetic engineering"?

Peace!

3. Shikamaru

Shikamaru Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,989
    European history is primarily the history of warfare, conquest, and subjugation.

Another reason for the blood could be the ancient customs of their Indo-European ancestors involving sacrifices whether animal or human to appease the gods.

You can even see traces of sacrifices of the kind mentioned above in Judaism and Christianity.

I have further theories surrounding this, but I'll keep these my own.

4. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Yes, now this is the "irrationality" of which I was just speaking/writing to in another thread. I have only seen ONE reference to this type of animal/ritual slaughter of any tpe of animal in ancient Egypt, and none where humans were concerned.

There was a festival whereby once a year the ancient Egyptians/Kemetians would slaughter the "Set-pig". Set himself was known in one form as the "Black Pig".

http://www.sacred-texts.com/egy/ael/ael10.htm

During the rituals at this "Festival of the Set-Pig" it was said that "demons" were cast out, and into the pig, and the pig was then ritually slaughtered.

I don't think that need to tell ya'll who the pig was fed to in ancient Egypt and why according to some traditions eating the pig is forbidden even to this day.

Peace!

5. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486

peace

Especially, now that we know from Dr. Ben that his father was also an architect and doctor, so the FATHER in Imhotep's name as you indicate would mean he is really the father of something else. He was just the first RECOGNIZED for doing such works such as removing cataracts from the eyes with no anethesia.

6. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Exactly!

7. rep self

rep self Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Time does not exist. Our bodies are forms of future applied quantum physics. That ibraheim dude that wrote the meter neter is not our people. U r second generation and the white image that seems to occupy ur mind is 144th generation. U can learn nothin from wat follows u. Woman was here first to prepare ur path. All dinosaurs were female woman is solely responsible for influence and developin genetics or seeds. MaN is god woman that multiply physically at a rate of 5 to 1 r disobediant to god and a womans mind multiplys itself first so I got this place surrounded

8. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Brother Keita ... descriptive thread titles are required ... and i don't know what to call this ... you've said so much.

Please tell me what to change it to, that will match the content within, and be descriptive ... please ... :) ... Thank You!

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

9. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680

rep self ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Very interesting and kinda different stuff i think, you're sharing ... thank you for it!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

10. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    i always wondered about the dr yakub theory...this thread shed some light on that....thanks

one love
    khasm