Black Spirituality Religion : I have a question regarding "TRUTH"?

Peace,

Great responed brother but what about when it comes to the matters of the UNSEEN, THE CREATOR and our very own perception of it. How do one determind that their belief of The Creator is the truth?

Many of us claim that our belief about The Creator is the only "only truth".

Is it safe to say that each of our religious belief is our personal truth but the only objective truth is The Creator itself?

Peace....

Belief IN the Creator is a matter of fact.

Belief ABOUT the Creator is a matter of truth.

It's a FACT that a Creator exists because of the simple fact that we and everything around us has been brought into existance from an intelligent origin.

Now Who that Creator is and what place that Creator has in our lives are all a matter of perspective, belief, upbringing and depends on one's own personal truths and revelations.

It's a FACT that a Creator exists because of the simple fact that we and everything around us has been brought into existance from an intelligent origin.

Now Who that Creator is and what place that Creator has in our lives are all a matter of perspective, belief, upbringing and depends on one's own personal truths and revelations.
- Ralfa'il

Which brings me back to my last question...

Is it safe to say that each of our religious beliefs is our personal truth but the only objective truth is The Creator itself?

Peace...

Brutha Sam

My difficult brutha.....don't you have to BELIEVE something in order to KNOW it?

PJ

Is it safe to say that each of our religious beliefs is our personal truth but the only objective truth is The Creator itself?

I couldn't argue with that statement.

The truth for you is what you know and believe in your own personal stage of growth religious, acedemic, scientific, or otherwise

*But that doesn't always mean what you know is right.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back