Black People : I have a question (I am sure like all my other post will be ignored)

i do not know where you live but where i live there are all kinds of people who are working to improve our community.
if you do not see black people working for change it is because you chose not to see. that says more about you than anybody else.

it is people like you who enjoy bashing black people who are the real problem.

It is hillarious that you find people who would rather focus on the solutions than the problems to be the problem.

It's like anytime someone says anything truthful about black people that is not flattering they are bashing blacks, part of the problem, or an Uncle Tom. That's funny!!

Anyway, the solution is Economic education and responsiblity. We can not bring about change if we are arguing about what happened in the past. We can't bring about change if we are not fighting with an adequate economic foundation that is based on unity (not GREED!). Hip-Hop is not the problem. People who point out that we as a family are not on the right track are not the problem. The system is the problem, and until we think outside of the box and change our thoughts, actions, and behaviors we will be stuck in this system that was built to oppress the ignorant. And it is CLEAR that those who are the most radical about getting out of it are not ready to go yet, because they would already be gone. So you all need to get on the train of success and quit debating non-issues (as they pertain to our future).

i find self hating, ignorant neo cons to be a problem..

A007 said:
It is hillarious that you find people who would rather focus on the solutions than the problems to be the problem.

It's like anytime someone says anything truthful about black people that is not flattering they are bashing blacks, part of the problem, or an Uncle Tom. That's funny!!

Anyway, the solution is Economic education and responsiblity. We can not bring about change if we are arguing about what happened in the past. We can't bring about change if we are not fighting with an adequate economic foundation that is based on unity (not GREED!). Hip-Hop is not the problem. People who point out that we as a family are not on the right track are not the problem. The system is the problem, and until we think outside of the box and change our thoughts, actions, and behaviors we will be stuck in this system that was built to oppress the ignorant. And it is CLEAR that those who are the most radical about getting out of it are not ready to go yet, because they would already be gone. So you all need to get on the train of success and quit debating non-issues (as they pertain to our future).

if you were on the train of success you would not have the free time to bash black people.

I haven't bashed anyone

if you were on the train of success you would not have the free time to bash black people.

I feel the same way about you bruh!! --especially since you have not even ATTEMPTED to offer a solution.

And how would you know what kind of time the train of success offered since you have never checked out the schedule because you do not disire to ride it? :SuN034:

Success can be measured in many different ways my African friend. If indeed, we are dissatisfied it is because we use a certain measure for success. Yes, you are right. We cannot live with the mythology that we are inferior to other groups. So we must unite and make the appropriate changes. Perhaps after we make these changes we can learn to accept the truth about ourselves.

I think the absolute majority here at Destee is very open to such discussions. But they cannot remain so lofty, we have to start talking about solutions to real everyday problems. We have to start using language about what we are going to do.

It is funny that you would claim that "we" avoid talking about solutions, when Destee itself/herself is a solution. A "Black" woman saw a need and moved to resolve it. And it has affected thousands of others.

We need discussions that talk about solutions similar to these. What can we do to affect our brothers and sisters in a positive fashion.

you gotta love

Br. James:

you can't say that Br James don't keep it one hundred...

at the end of the day you can't say he don't love black people...

keep it poppin Br. James...

this get funnier and funnier and funnier....

but real talk...............

The fact that Br. James is active in the "black" communities... in itself speaks of his dedication........

mass murder ain't my thang...
but uplifting black people is my game...
so, in that respect we are the same...

peace ya'll

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back