Black People : I have a question (I am sure like all my other post will be ignored)

torch

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 13, 2006
Why is it only certain people here get there topics disscussed over and over again while alot more people have great things to say and there topics are NEVER discussed? Are we wasting our time? I thought we were all together in this. Didnt this same thing happen to our ancestors? I have seen topics about white people being discussed more than exposing things we NEVER focus on that we need to..

Why is it only certain people here get there topics disscussed over and over again while alot more people have great things to say and there topics are NEVER discussed? Are we wasting our time? I thought we were all together in this. Didnt this same thing happen to our ancestors? I have seen topics about white people being discussed more than exposing things we NEVER focus on that we need to..

Brother Torch ... Peace and Blessings,

I think people are drawn to the topics that interest them.

Just like you've posted to the threads that interest you, and left the others alone, so does most everyone else.

I wouldn't take it personal if i were you ... the Family does it to some of my threads too ... :bye:

:heart:

Destee

Sorry to say it’s really about what is easy and makes us feel good.

Much easier to talk about things we can blame on the whites and don’t have to take any responsibility.

If it is other problems we would have to do like the other races do.
Discuss it and take some responsibility and actually do some work or change.

That does not fit in with our instant gratification mentality and we always like to feel like the victim.

Like Mothers against Drunk Driving they discuss it and do something, and inprove.
If we addressed this problem we would just try to ignore or hide it or say somehow whites caused it.

how's the weather over there at stormfront?

Steve69 said:
Sorry to say it’s really about what is easy and makes us feel good.

Much easier to talk about things we can blame on the whites and don’t have to take any responsibility.

If it is other problems we would have to do like the other races do.
Discuss it and take some responsibility and actually do some work or change.

That does not fit in with our instant gratification mentality and we always like to feel like the victim.

Like Mothers against Drunk Driving they discuss it and do something, and inprove.
If we addressed this problem we would just try to ignore or hide it or say somehow whites caused it.

this is a bunch of anti black garbarge.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back