Black People : I have a few questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
An unarmed white guy was high on drugs and killed by a black officer after resisting arrest a couple of weeks ago. It wasn't publicized by the national media.

A white mother and her 5 yr old son were walking thru a black neighborhood and assaulted by multiple black people just for the color of their skin.

DDT, answer me this:

Who owns the "national media"?

And if you do not know, then let us suppose
this national media is owned by whites/white owned
corporations. What would/do you think of it? White
people sweeping under the rug, whites being killed/assaulted
by black cops/people and instead give press coverage to the police/whites
killing black people?

I'm hoping someday we won't be punished for what our great great grandfathers did and we can all live in peace.
Why would you hope for that? Do you agree with that saying that 'sins of the father visiting the children'?
What is peace? That is, how do you see 'peace' manifested?

Last edited:
Thank you all for the replies. Y'all made some valid points and I now have a better understanding. I'm still confused about a few things though...

I guess the actions of our forefathers (pre-1970) resulted in the way things are now and only time will heal the relationships between everyone.

Your conclusion is right, you just have the date wrong. it should read (pre slavery- ) I say pre-slavery because Europeans started evading, and carving up Africa before then by shipping their surplus population to Africa to colonized it.

My daughter likes to dance to r&b and has gone to a club to dance. The patrons let it be known she wasn't welcome there.

I laughed when I read this because I remember a time when most whites use to call R&B "jungle music, and wouldn't listen to it.

An unarmed white guy was high on drugs and killed by a black officer after resisting arrest a couple of weeks ago. It wasn't publicized by the national media.

A white mother and her 5 yr old son were walking thru a black neighborhood and assaulted by multiple black people just for the color of their skin.

What you have outline here is the political tool used to stay in power, or get elected. It's a wedge that is used to keep the masses from over throwing them by telling each race, the cause of their lot in life is due to the action of _________(insert your race of choice). The media is used to drive this home, like Fox news. You are correct about the attention that is given to each race. But you forget that the same goes for us when a black child or adult is killed, or missing.

Just last week (no lie) I saw Jon Bonet Ramsey's face of the cover of a tabloid. This country will move heave and earth to find a missing white child, but a black child, you're lucky to even hear about it. Also, about two weeks ago, a white babysitter and her boyfriend stole things from the child's parents and call the cops and told them a black man did it, and gave them the description of the black man that lives in the house on the side of them.

The cops showed up in force with guns drawn, and a sniper. Thankfully the little girl told the cops that he wasn't the one because "his skin is the wrong color".

But ask yourself, why whites know, or feel comfortable saying a black did it? I'll save you the time, they know whites will believe it vs thinking that the white finger pointer is lying.

I'm hoping someday we won't be punished for what our great great grandfathers did and we can all live in peace

OK, so what are we killed, oppressed, and thrown in Jail for? What did our forefathers do for whites to behave this way?

Regarding the cable channels... The other stations don't discriminate. They play movies no matter what color.

Regarding management... I manage a team of four people. Two of them are black, and the other two are Hispanic. And their pay are the same as anyone else's.

Regarding chamber of commerce... Anyone can join, no matter what color.

Your comment regarding "white people don't share and steal from us" is stereotyping. Isn't stereotyping a form of racism?

I have many black friends and have dated a few black women (very hot by the way). I'm almost an expert on old school r&b. My fave singers are Al Greene and Maxwell. My first concert that I went to was the Triple Threat tour with Johnny Gill, Keith Sweat, and Bel Biv Devoe, do know ya know.

Why can't we put color to the side and let everything be equal? Maybe I'm wrong and racism is still a huge problem in some states. I'm in Texas and I see more racism from black people than any other.

Your wasting your time with this. If its doesnt give a black man a way to be a victim they're not gonna hear it. We are different and thats all there is to it. But somehow every other race can prosper, and look after itself execpt the African American male. ( Just look at any inner city) If you really want to understand something ask why it is that blacks refer to them selfs as African american instead of an American. Because they hate the country as it is and want nothing less than to destroy it. (Need proof, then look at any riot that burns its own city down) There is no plan for after. Everything includeing the right to be a victim is soley a right in this country and somehow they forget that if there great great great grandma wasn't forced to be here they wouldn't have that right and most likely living in a getto over in Africa or dead because of some triable war. Just look at Africa. Not really the meca of the world aside from major cities. Not bashing blacks, just stateing the facts. Your qustion of why we cant have a white tv channel and the response that it got, saying we (whites) have a1000 and getting upset over a few black only proves my point that blacks do not and i believe, never will think of themselfs as an American who is a part of the whole country but rather a group that is separate. Untill that fact of black culture changes, bothing else will. But thats my 2 € from one American to another.

Your wasting your time with this. If its doesnt give a black man a way to be a victim they're not gonna hear it. We are different and thats all there is to it. But somehow every other race can prosper, and look after itself execpt the African American male. ( Just look at any inner city) If you really want to understand something ask why it is that blacks refer to them selfs as African american instead of an American. Because they hate the country as it is and want nothing less than to destroy it. (Need proof, then look at any riot that burns its own city down) There is no plan for after. Everything includeing the right to be a victim is soley a right in this country and somehow they forget that if there great great great grandma wasn't forced to be here they wouldn't have that right and most likely living in a getto over in Africa or dead because of some triable war. Just look at Africa. Not really the meca of the world aside from major cities. Not bashing blacks, just stateing the facts. Your qustion of why we cant have a white tv channel and the response that it got, saying we (whites) have a1000 and getting upset over a few black only proves my point that blacks do not and i believe, never will think of themselfs as an American who is a part of the whole country but rather a group that is separate. Untill that fact of black culture changes, bothing else will. But thats my 2 € from one American to another.

:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol:

Being in complete denial about the real history of this country is a habit many of you have picked up. For you to ignore laws and public policy that for centuries. You especially ignore 'Jim Crow'. Moreover, white on white crime. You don't have a clue as to what facts are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Savarnas Beauty Spa
Back