Black People : I Have A Dream

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by phynxofkemet, Dec 23, 2008.

1. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    I have a dream, that Mama Africa will stretch forth her arms, call her lost children and they will come home. From the gates of no return, to the bowels of Amerikkka's institutions, her men, womben, and babies will run home to her embrace and feel that this will always be their root, no matter where they choose to branch.

I have a dream, that one day, all of Africa's children, from Europa to Turtle Island, to the heart of the motherland, will rise up and return to their rightful place at the table, partaking of Mama's bounty rather than serving it.

As I look into the sky, I have a dream. A profound vision of a Great Divine Light that breaks through the atmosphere pouring into each hemisphere and pouring down liberation, freedom and sanctuary. I have a dream, that the peoples of the world will be stopped in their midst as the Light enters their minds, hearts and washes the darkness of greed and oppression away.

I have a dream, that such a Great Golden light beckons forth Africa's children to walk into the protection of Ra, to be anointed by their Ancestral legacy of Maat and redeemed from their amnesia

The Glorious light will rain down purification for the children of God and the home they call Earth. Poison and pollution shall no longer intoxicate the people or the planet.

I have a dream, that from the tropic of Cancer to the tropic of Capricorn, from the Arctic Circle to the Antarctic circle, the trappings, institutions, and systems of Racism, Destruction and Slavery will crumble into the ocean to be swallowed forever and reconstructed never. As the systems fall apart, the hate and illusions disappear from the minds and hearts of men, marking a NuDay for the Earth.

I have a dream though I was awake, where the cultures, styles and fashions of Africa were praised the world over and their counsel sought on every matter of domestic & commercial harmony.

I have a dream, like a focused vision where I saw fields of plenty, 1000 shades of fertility green, organic produce the fed Africa's families and called a handsome price on the International market. I tell you my friends, I can breathe in this dream.

I have a dream, that African men and womben reconcile paramour, the world rejoices for the blessings that spring forth from the union of Creator and Creation, called LIFE.
    I HAVE A DREAM

I have a dream that from the townships of Soweto, to the project of Cabrini Green, prosperity will ring in a nuday, and every baby born will have the benefit of safe housing

I have a dream, that I can see now, a system of learning regardless of age, that entices brilliant minds to shine & grow exponentially... I Have A Dream Today!

I have a dream that sex becomes a sacred union that is shared with trust and respect to cultivate intimacy (into me see), and through it we transmit consciousness not dis-ease

I have a dream, that one day LOVE will become our native language with 1000's of dialects, and 100% literacy rate.

I have a dream that one day the spiritual, physical, mental and emotional sacrifices of the Original tribes, from the will be acknowledged and given gratitude in the form of reparations

I have a dream, that from the plains of the Serengeti to the snow capped mountains of Banff National Park, wildlife populations will be restored to natural numbers, managed by local tribes people

On this Nuday, children from each corner of Gaia, dark and light will be supported in manifesting their soul's purpose regardless of gender or complexion.

In this Nuway, knowledge, wisdom and understanding flourish to create a vibration of symbiotic relationships and new universes are reached with our soul ships, Aum.

It is but a dream, but I prefer it to the nightmare of capitalistic greed that destroys everything it touches. It is but a dream, and I am the dreamer, and to hasten the day when my dream becomes real, I invite you to share it with me.

2. SeekingMaat

SeekingMaat Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +275
    Observed, overstood and heeded

Sis Phyn good to see your dream. At least you have one!!! Before any thing is manifested it is first visualized - so keep dreaming your dream and may we all awake from the nightmare and turn our dreams into reality. For if we do not dream our tomorrows and manifest for ourselves ....... there is no one else who is going to dream it for us :bullseye: ...

May we rise transformed
    Ashe

3. cocobutterskyn

cocobutterskyn Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Spreading Joy.... need some?
    Ratings:
    +221
    Hello Phynx...

It was a pleasure to read your dream!

MaddSistahlyLove!
    Coco:heart:

4. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    thank you

both, Sisters Coco & Maat... for reading it & allowing me to share it with you.

5. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078
    In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Sister phynxofkmt, your dream is a reality that is forthcoming into manifestation, the sleeping giant is waking up!

6. sweet apple*pie

sweet apple*pie Well-Known Member MEMBER

I am a student, and all though it is hardwork, it
    Ratings:
    +30
    wow!

This was truley special.....what a wonderfully colorful display of words.

....Would also work really well in the poetry.

Nice!

7. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560

This is exquisitely beautiful! :toast: :bowdown:

8. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    IMO, this IS poetry!

9. Clyde C Coger Jr