Black People : I have a confession

Zulile

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 24, 2007
Occupation
HR/Finance
Last friday - it started out innocently enough. I was on a crowded train on my way to work - strung over my shoulder is the usual.. my laptop & bag. As we neared the station I was the first by the door and the crowd gathered up behind me to disembark. I turn my head and casually looked over the crowd.. it was the expected mutlicultural group of people.. but standing right behind me was a white Dutch couple.. age 50ish.. when my glance passed them, my eyes widened, I looked down and away and trying to appear as nonchalant as possible, I shifted my laptop and hangbag to my front, gripping them tightly. I dare to glance back at them again, and the look on their faces was priceless. Mr Morrocco on my left chuckles. Doors open, we disembark and part ways.

This morning, I'm in my car on the way to the baker - I'm at at a stoplight.. a dutch couple stands patiently on the sidewalk to cross the street - I look at them. My eyes widen. I look away quickly and slowly reach over and lock my doors. I glance up again - the look on their faces is priceless.

This is getting out of hand. I need help.

You can take the woman out of South Africa but you can't take the South Africa out of the woman.

The subconscious never forgets.

Or as sista true once said insanity is the only sane response to an insane world.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back