Black People : I had this dream last night...someone wanna interpret?

Wow.... before i gave you my interpretations ( and i insist it is just my interpretation) just some questions: was that dream really vivid,what kind of sensations do you had when you woke up(fear,breathless etc...)?Do you often remember your dreams in general?

It was real vivid...all my dreams are...I felt the heat...and was in a panic

I was also at this water park and the pools burst into flames...and wasn't all at once but everyone was screaming and trying to avoid the water

there was like holes in the ground where water would spout out and I stepped on one as soon i did it felt like i burned my foot

Also, it wasn't the water that was bursting there was oil leaking into the water which was causing the fire

I remember a majority of my dreams even till I was 6 years old

Ever since I was little I've always had these dreams that felt like reality...Everything that dreamed I could feel and smell as if I was actually there...and sometimes the dream would play itself over in reality almost the same way my dream was....I've even woken up with scratches and bruises..
There have been times where I was somewhere and there was this strong sense of me being there before but not having a dream about it....
Also, I get that way with people...Recently, I was talking to this guy online and seen his picture, but it was like I've seen him in person somewhere even though I know I haven't...like I know what he sounds like and how he moves his mouth...It's hard to explain it....It's almost like me and him have been face-to-face somewhere but I don't know where...
I get that a lot with people and it's almost like there is something tugging at me or pulling me into them as if i met them somewhere and I have this strong urge to find out where but I can never figure it out
And then there is my intuition...most women have "woman's intuition" but almost every time I feel and think something is going to happen it does....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back