Black People : I Had The Best Mom in the World - I LOVE MY MOMMA! - <3

For those that may wonder ... nothing in particular brought this topic back to my mind ... as it's never been far from my thoughts.

I've been thinking on it a long time, watching, waiting .... looking ... and lo and behold ... i see it ... folk that talk about their own Parents.

I guess there was always some form of it ... play'n da dozens ... Momma Jokes ... but in real life, folk would fight about their Momma.

In 2005 i posted this thread ... Black Rappers Talkin Bout Their Mommas - Is It Happening Yet?

Then, i thot it would be mostly rappers doing it ... mass dissemination and manifestation of this phenomena ... but it came another way.

Just every day folk spreading the word about how no good, low down, ugly and dirty their own Mommas and Daddies are.

I didn't expect it to come this way ... but i expected it to come.

Now it's easy to find folk talk'n 'bout the ones that created them ... and it's shocking and heartbreaking even though i saw it coming.

So ... in light of it all ... in an attempt to counter this very negative plague sweeping our communities ... i thot i'd lift my Momma up!

For she's certainly worthy of such honor ... as are all of our Mothers! ... :toast: :toast: :toast:

Love You All! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back