destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

The title says ... "had" ... because she has passed away ... but ... it really should be ... "have."

I have the Best Mom in the World ... because she lives in me (and my children, siblings, etc.) ... :love:

I just wanted to say this ... i have a LOT to say on this topic ... loving our Mothers, Fathers, Parents.

But i'm gonna just be brief right now, and go on record saying ... I LOVE MY MOMMA! ... :love:

There are folk talk'n 'bout they hate their Momma ... they say it out loud ... and well ... I LOVE MY MOMMA! :)

That's all for now ... i just wanted to say it ... thanks for letting me share!

Of course this is open to debate ... if you over there think'n you had the Best Momma ... please share too! ... :love:

:heart:

Destee

Peace and Blessings Family,

The title says ... "had" ... because she has passed away ... but ... it really should be ... "have."

I have the Best Mom in the World ... because she lives in me (and my children, siblings, etc.) ... :love:

I just wanted to say this ... i have a LOT to say on this topic ... loving our Mothers, Fathers, Parents.

But i'm gonna just be brief right now, and go on record saying ... I LOVE MY MOMMA! ... :love:

There are folk talk'n 'bout they hate their Momma ... they say it out loud ... and well ... I LOVE MY MOMMA! :)

That's all for now ... i just wanted to say it ... thanks for letting me share!

Of course this is open to debate ... if you over there think'n you had the Best Momma ... please share! ... :love:

Destee
My sympathy and heartfelt concern goes out to you and your family!

God Bless you and Keep you!

My sympathy and heartfelt concern goes out to you and your family!

God Bless you and Keep you!

Oh Brother Ankhur ... no ... my Mother passed away in 1995 ... thank you for your kindness ... for God has blessed and kept me!

I'm good ... i just wanted to say out loud ... in the open ... that I LOVE MY MOMMA !!! ... :love:

Love You Too! :grouphug:

Destee

THANK YOU for that.

for those of us who love our mother, we are ALL of the opinion that we have the "best momma in the world." like you, I LOVE MY MOMMA. my mom passed away in '86. in '82, i wrote this poem for her--it was the last poem i wrote for her:

More than words can say”

You can often tell a lot by the phrases some may use
the way that they’re expressed - the words they may choose
but then there are some things in life that words just cannot say
like expressing that special feeling - especially on Mother’s Day

It means so very much - to have a wonderful mother like you
because of all your thoughtful ways - the great things that you do
we shall always remember - your special warmth and care
your never-failing patience - and your willingness to share

Your help and inspiration - and your guidance everyday
all the things you’ve always done in such a loving way
that’s why it means so very much - on days like today
to tell you that we love you Mom -
- more than words can say.

………………………….Happy Mother’s Day

she was a very special woman...a loving, devoted mother...and a wonderful friend. THANK YOU for providing a forum for me to say that.:)

Ohhhhh Brother Baller ... SO BEAUTIFUL !!! ... :toast: :toast: :toast:

Yesssssss ... we gotta say it out loud ... such a beautiful testament ... and you dun went and added poetry !!!!

uh oh ... look out now ... i got one for you ... that i wrote for my Mother in 2001 ... i was missing her so ...

Oh Dear God

oh dear God
i need more strength
courage and sustenance
Lord if you will
allow her please
join me tonight
in my dreams

oh dear God
i know you know
the depths of which
my sorrow flows
Lord if you will
hear my prayer
ease my broken heart's despair

oh dear God
i miss her so
how much longer
can i go
without her love
please intervene
give her to me in a dream

oh dear God
let her hold me
as she wipes
my tear stained eyes
let her say
just one more time
it will be okay
dear child of mine

i still miss her immensely ... but i've healed enough now ... to at least be able to stand it ... :)

Whew!

ALL THOSE THAT LOVE THEIR MOMMA ... stand up and be counted! ... :toast: :toast: :toast:

Love You and Thanks! :grouphug:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back