destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

I woke up Wednesday morning in great pain and went to the hospital emergency room. They determined that it was my gallbladder, and that it needed to be removed immediately. They performed emergency surgery on Wednesday and i returned home on Thursday. I'm now recuperating, taking pain medication, but this pain is nothing like that I had on Wednesday morning. The surgical wounds are tender, i'm weak, but overall doing well.

This was all shocking to me, I'd not had pain like this before or gallbladder issues (that I knew anything about), and was alarmed to be told that I had to have surgery that very minute / day. The doctors said that if I didn't have the surgery, it could cost me my life. They removed 6 stones with my gallbladder. Everything seems to have gone well, as i'm here telling the story.

Just want yall to know why i've not been around as much, and will probably be kinda quiet over the next few days.

Thank you all for maintaining our peace so nicely, keeping our home in order.

I Love You All.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back