Black People : I Had A Dream This Morning And.......

I believe that dreams are a manifestation of things to come but we experience them in another dimension. This dimension has no time or space and it is a connection with divinely driven cosmic forces of the universe.

I believe that when we have nightmares that doesn't make sense, we are experiencing a misfire of neurons in the brain. This could be attributed to some of the poisons we put into our body.

I noticed that since I limit myself by not eating meat and other contaminants, I have more vivid dreams that come true.

Hi Spiritual One!
I heard quite some time ago about that asteroid but it said on news that it wouldn;t happen for about twenty years.Apparently it will come closer to Earth than any asteroid since the one they believe killed off the Dinosaurs, but it may not actually hit our planet.Is this the one you heard about or are they talking about another one? Maybe with luck it will just Hit the White House...(just spare the dogs!)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back