Black Spirituality Religion : I had a dream about a tsunamy.....was it symbolicly or real

Hello Sister AuroraFlower:wave:

IMO, symbolically speaking, a tsunami is symbolic of being emotionally overwhelmed. I would imagine there may be/have been some issues surrounding your parent's culture differences. Your mother may believe one thing, and your father something totally different; as far as instilling certain culture values into you, concerning your racial make-up. I mention race in reference to a "Brown" hand reaching out to save you.

Then again, your transition from a predominately White country (Holland) to one where there are "Brown" folks (Aruba) may be what caused you to have this dream. Was something/someone persuading you not to leave Holland? Was your mother talking you out of making that move?

Also, if you and your mother have irreconcilable differences, maybe your dream is a sign to accept your father's advice (Brown-skinned man); that way your issue will be solvable; hence, being saved by the "Brown" hand.

Perhaps it's a calling to get deeper in touch with your Black Heritage:spinstar:

Good luck with your spiritual query.

:hearts4:

spicybrown said:
Hello Sister AuroraFlower:wave:

IMO, symbolically speaking, a tsunami is symbolic of being emotionally overwhelmed. I would imagine there may be/have been some issues surrounding your parent's culture differences. Your mother may believe one thing, and your father something totally different; as far as instilling certain culture values into you, concerning your racial make-up. I mention race in reference to a "Brown" hand reaching out to save you.

Then again, your transition from a predominately White country (Holland) to one where there are "Brown" folks (Aruba) may be what caused you to have this dream. Was something/someone persuading you not to leave Holland? Was your mother talking you out of making that move?

Also, if you and your mother have irreconcilable differences, maybe your dream is a sign to accept your father's advice (Brown-skinned man); that way your issue will be solvable; hence, being saved by the "Brown" hand.

Perhaps it's a calling to get deeper in touch with your Black Heritage:spinstar:

Good luck with your spiritual query.

:hearts4:
Dang, woman. That's good. Is this your side gig?

thanks you for youre respondings Fam..

uncle Phil..
they have a little mountain like a pimple...
but not al people of aruba can get on there..

Spicy brownthank you sister ...
for youre responding to :heart: Moi big zibberrt
its interestting what you say......

i always listen .....
my ears are always open...

My mom wanted for me to come.....
real urgent....
actualy for me...
i,m just looking for my home...
it can be here it can be in china ,it can be in holland...,it can be in surinam ..
it can be in trinidad it can be in mexico cuba...
france...

whatever ,man...

now i,m just going where god leads me...

but i think i know what it is.....
its has to do with what they told me also in church...

i have to be a light for her now...

hope i can be one... a "'Light"' .
cause i am not perfect ,
cause this place her is new...
i dont know not al the ways yet...
i also have a goal to...
(dreams things o have to do with the will of the father)
and i am tired to because ....before i left holland i got some heavy trials to..

but god will give me strength....

it is not well what is holding her...
she has to be set free....
she needs to shine..

for my mom..
she is not doing well.....
its not easy what is going on......

but the hand ment that i again am not alone....
its not easy ...

but i am not alone

i like to share this with you....

Actualy i saw the hand ...
that came out as the hand of god......
because it was a helping hand...
and god can be every colour and also has no colour .....
My parents were divorced a long time ago.....
My mom is a soul in a Pink couloured "'white "'house ..her body..(my mom is beautyfull cause she touch me about my fathers culture and background and about the horrible slavery about "martin luther King .."they would say she got souL in a way they would say she has ""blackness'' but she got soul cause she has a soul .......a beautifull soul.......
and my dad is a soul in a Brown Couloured "'black house.....his body....

he touch me to about my cultural back ground...

and i grew up with it to ....

amen....and i am proud of it ....
and i will never walk away from it...
i only walk away from the things that not make me grow.......

i am in touched with both of my cultural background..

Im not saying you say that sis ....:heart: i love you thank you for youre responding s and i do got sumthing out of it that i can use..
but somthimes people think i am not in touch with my blackness....Because i dont believe in a "'white suprimacy "' I believe in a suprimacy...that is on some places domanited by some souls with a white skin......but they are not domanating the suprimacy...
sumthing else is.....I believe the is a system they call babylon...But what most inportent for me is that i believe in the highest suprimacy and that is god and that is whom i live for.....
and also doesnt mean ...i accept ...the underpressors....
not at all
untill they see me and talk to me in real..
untill they see my walk hear my talk .....
than people begin to understand me who i am ..
and what i am.....

i just am what i am...a soul ....
and i am for the good and the will of god not for the bad....

Loveauroraflower:heart:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back