Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : i got a gazillion braids to take down

Oh cool...Yea, just use the end of a rat tail comb and start stroking in between the braids from the bottom up. Just be patient and go slowly w/ the comb.

Speaking of which I gotta take mines out this week. :)

Good luck!

Kewl @ your own braids! :D ... i don't have a rat tail comb, but i have a finger nail file (with a very pointed tip), and i've been using it to separate the braid ... it's working fine so far ... Thanks for the warm wishes! :)

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Pobre Cita

Sista Destee,

If you can tell where your real hair ends and the extension continues just take some scissors and cut it off. It really makes no sense to unravel hair that you will throw away anyhow and cuatting it means you won't have to fool with those tight ends but can start where the braid is loose.

Of course the easiest and quickest way to remove braids is to take a razor and shave it all off. Then the next time you get braids they'll look like stitches, Just tell everybody that's the new style.:D

Sista Destee,

If you can tell where your real hair ends and the extension continues just take some scissors and cut it off. It really makes no sense to unravel hair that you will throw away anyhow and cuatting it means you won't have to fool with those tight ends but can start where the braid is loose.

Of course the easiest and quickest way to remove braids is to take a razor and shave it all off. Then the next time you get braids they'll look like stitches, Just tell everybody that's the new style.:D

lol Sister River ... i don't have any extensions in it ... it's all my own hair.

Unraveling the braid, is the easy part ... it's when i get to where the new growth has started coming in, and it meets where the braid started ... ooouuuuu ... lol ... oh gosh ... that is the real tangled part! I gotta go slower when i get there! But i'm working on it!

Thanks for the razor tips ... :eeek: ... but i don't need that.

You know ... this is the first time i've had my hair braided since i went natural ... i really wanted the braids in the beginning, was tired of my hair being all over everywhere ... but i won't do this again for a very long time!

Love You!

Destee

lol Sister River ... i don't have any extensions in it ... it's all my own hair.

Unraveling the braid, is the easy part ... it's when i get to where the new growth has started coming in, and it meets where the braid started ... ooouuuuu ... lol ... oh gosh ... that is the real tangled part! I gotta go slower when i get there! But i'm working on it!

Thanks for the razor tips ... :eeek: ... but i don't need that.

You know ... this is the first time i've had my hair braided since i went natural ... i really wanted the braids in the beginning, was tired of my hair being all over everywhere ... but i won't do this again for a very long time!

Love You!

Destee
I feel you on that, sista Destee If your hair is that long you could get some beautiful cornrowed styles with thick (width of your baby finger) braids and just keep them in until you get tired of them. It's not as much of an investment and not as much regrowth so it will be easier to take them out.

Love you back a thousand times.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back