Black People : I Give 'Em Enuff Rope to Hang Themselves - Summa Yall Wanna Take the Rope and Choke 'Em Out

:lol: sometimes peeps just get a bit anxious, yeah?

yeah ... and i think it's important to consider ... i give everyone that same rope.

Everyone has received it ... yes, some more than others i'm sure ... but it's my rope, my call.

The community wouldn't be what it is, if i choked out everyone that might have remotely deserved it.

We've all needed some rope ... some kind, patient, and forgiving consideration ... including me.

It is really funny though too ... weird ... how quick the Family will choke someone out ... :lol: ... :rofl:

Oh My Gosh ... it's funnee ... has some positives surrounding it ... but in the end, hurts the greater good.

So it aint funnee ... though ... it is funnee ... :lol: ... see ... we are a peculiar people ... :wink:

I Love USSSSSSSSS !!! ... :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

yeah ... and i think it's important to consider ... i give everyone that same rope.

Everyone has received it ... yes, some more than others i'm sure ... but it's my rope, my call.

The community wouldn't be what it is, if i choked out everyone that might have remotely deserved it.

We've all needed some rope ... some kind, patient, and forgiving consideration ... including me.

It is really funny though too ... weird ... how quick the Family will choke someone out ... :lol: ... :rofl:

Oh My Gosh ... it's funnee ... has some positives surrounding it ... but in the end, hurts the greater good.

So it aint funnee ... though ... it is funnee ... :lol: ... see ... we are a peculiar people ... :wink:

I Love USSSSSSSSS !!! ... :grouphug:

Destee

LOL!!!

Destee, you crazy. But sweet, and I do believe the community is best of most internet communities because of how you do show leniency(patience), but take no mess(blatant disrespect).

And of course, what you give is what you get; you're patient with us, so who's not going to be patient with you and your decisions? It's your forum, anyway, so it's the least we can do, yeah?

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!! All around!!!!!:grouphug:

LOL!!!

Destee, you crazy. But sweet, and I do believe the community is best of most internet communities because of how you do show leniency(patience), but take no mess(blatant disrespect).

And of course, what you give is what you get; you're patient with us, so who's not going to be patient with you and your decisions? It's your forum, anyway, so it's the least we can do, yeah?

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!! All around!!!!!:grouphug:

lol Sister ... you just aint been around long enough ... :lol: ... hahahahaha ... :rofl:

being mine aint meant nuth'n ... but make'n sure the rent is paid, the lights is on, and the toilet flushes

don't nobodee pay that no mind ... :lol: ... hahahaha ... shoot ... if they did ... i couldn't make this thread ... :lol:

hahahahhaha ... Sister Sister Sister ... i have been told to leave my own spot !!!

folk say ... 'scuze me pleze ... but uhhh raaaa ... can i talk to the person that can ban you ... :lol:

hahahahaha ... :rofl: ... oh my gosh ... I LOVE THIS COMMUNITY !! I LOVE MY PEOPLE !!

it truly is the essence of community ... folk feel ownership here ... without putt'n nuth'n on a light bill

hmmmm ... iono ... if that's a good thing or a bad thing ... :lol: ... :love: ... but i love it ... i truly do ... :love:

i just gotta try and keep it in check ... else i'll be all outside the gate begg'n to come back in ... :wink:

Love You!

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back