Black People : I Give 'Em Enuff Rope to Hang Themselves - Summa Yall Wanna Take the Rope and Choke 'Em Out

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Destee, May 19, 2013.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    i'm jes' say'n

:heart:

Destee

2. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317
    :lol: sometimes peeps just get a bit anxious, yeah?

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677

yeah ... and i think it's important to consider ... i give everyone that same rope.

Everyone has received it ... yes, some more than others i'm sure ... but it's my rope, my call.

The community wouldn't be what it is, if i choked out everyone that might have remotely deserved it.

We've all needed some rope ... some kind, patient, and forgiving consideration ... including me.

It is really funny though too ... weird ... how quick the Family will choke someone out ... :lol: ... :rofl:

Oh My Gosh ... it's funnee ... has some positives surrounding it ... but in the end, hurts the greater good.

So it aint funnee ... though ... it is funnee ... :lol: ... see ... we are a peculiar people ... :wink:

I Love USSSSSSSSS !!! ... :grouphug:

Destee

4. Angela22

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317
    LOL!!!

Destee, you crazy. But sweet, and I do believe the community is best of most internet communities because of how you do show leniency(patience), but take no mess(blatant disrespect).

And of course, what you give is what you get; you're patient with us, so who's not going to be patient with you and your decisions? It's your forum, anyway, so it's the least we can do, yeah?

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!! All around!!!!!:grouphug:

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677

lol Sister ... you just aint been around long enough ... :lol: ... hahahahaha ... :rofl:

being mine aint meant nuth'n ... but make'n sure the rent is paid, the lights is on, and the toilet flushes

don't nobodee pay that no mind ... :lol: ... hahahaha ... shoot ... if they did ... i couldn't make this thread ... :lol:

hahahahhaha ... Sister Sister Sister ... i have been told to leave my own spot !!!

folk say ... 'scuze me pleze ... but uhhh raaaa ... can i talk to the person that can ban you ... :lol:

hahahahaha ... :rofl: ... oh my gosh ... I LOVE THIS COMMUNITY !! I LOVE MY PEOPLE !!

it truly is the essence of community ... folk feel ownership here ... without putt'n nuth'n on a light bill

hmmmm ... iono ... if that's a good thing or a bad thing ... :lol: ... :love: ... but i love it ... i truly do ... :love:

i just gotta try and keep it in check ... else i'll be all outside the gate begg'n to come back in ... :wink:

Love You!

Destee

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    Let me say too ... it's funnee (weird) for another reason ... the Family is often right.

They see stuff i don't see, they dun did some research and stuff ... :lol: ... and they be right sum times.

So even after i hafta start out saying ... ease up yall ... chillax a minute ... i end up where they started.

This has gotta be frustrating ... on The Family's part ... putting up with my slow pace and all.

But it's what i believe everyone deserves ... what i give everyone ... enuff rope to hang themselves.

I appreciate yall putt'n up with me ... not leave'n dead bodies strewn all around the house ... :lol:

Destee

7. Angela22

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317
    I think maybe it creates a balance with members acting swiftly, but you giving it time.

I think everyone do indeed feel like this community is part theirs because with family, all things are everybody's things. That's how I view family, I know. :)

However, I still think it being your forum to start calls for us to always consider and take a step back, even when we feel we are absolutely right.

It won't kill anyone, especially knowing you're likely to resolve the issue soon, anyhow. Can't be mad at that. Maybe a teensy bit frustrated for a bit, but surely not for long, because...well, it ain't that serious to be holding hostile feelings.

8. Angela22

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317
    LOL! Their reaction must have been bank when they found out you were in charge here. :rofl:

9. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677

Yes ... the Family does take heed to my desires for the community ... there's evidence of that ... :love:

It's just an ever evolving, never ending process, and my speaking on this now ... is just a part of it.

To even be able to see it, to have so many examples of it, to share it with yall ... is truly a blessing.

We've come a very long way ... we're 16 years deep now ... there useta be bodies lay'n around ... :lol:

nawww ... not for real ... :look: ... but yes ... the Family does count what i say ... eventually ... :)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY USSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!! :grouphug:

Destee

10. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677

See ... now that's the part that aint even funneeee ... ggggrrrrr ... :censored:

They already knew i was in charge ... :lol: ... :rofl: ... they knew ... and still asked! ... :lol: ... :rofl:

So it was my reaction that was look'n all shocked, traumatized, and krazee ... :nuts:

My People ... I Love Them So !!!! ... :love:

Destee