Black Spirituality Religion : I Get Goosebumps

Afru Shukuwr

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 22, 2007
Dade City, FL
First I want to say they were many godly people on here last time I posted and now there seem to be many many more. It is such a pleasure to be a part of this.

Goosebumps are apparently taken too lightly. You would agree if you really knew what they represented. Alot of people get them and alot of people dont.
We know they are not physical bumps. What many people dont know is what they are is the Holy Spirit activating in you. And you dont have to be a religious person to believe in a holy spirit. Its all spiritual as well as a soul which I respectively call the holy ghost if it is active in you and not out of tune or forgotten about by your wrong doings. The holy ghost is what causes you to feel what others are feeling or felt during emotional times.
When you get goosebumps the spirit is trying to let you know something. What that is is between you and God.

So what you saying is

First I want to say they were many godly people on here last time I posted and now there seem to be many many more. It is such a pleasure to be a part of this.

Goosebumps are apparently taken too lightly. You would agree if you really knew what they represented. Alot of people get them and alot of people dont.
We know they are not physical bumps. What many people dont know is what they are is the Holy Spirit activating in you. And you dont have to be a religious person to believe in a holy spirit. Its all spiritual as well as a soul which I respectively call the holy ghost if it is active in you and not out of tune or forgotten about by your wrong doings. The holy ghost is what causes you to feel what others are feeling or felt during emotional times.
When you get goosebumps the spirit is trying to let you know something. What that is is between you and God.
When Im cold and I get so-called goose bumps thats a ghost trying 2 tell me sumtin?

Thank you for the response. Why does it allways have to do with a cold or only that to you? As you know colds and any kind of sickness effects us in many ways. Of course we act differently when we have colds and sicknesses. I am assuming that you think the relation between goosebumps and the holy spirit is not related.
The holy spirit doesnt have to do with a person falling out in church allways. That could very well be some other kind of spirit.
God and his angelic spirits work 24/7 as does the demons of the world in many kinds of situations and times. I hope I shed a little more light.

Im not big

Thank you for the response. Why does it allways have to do with a cold or only that to you? As you know colds and any kind of sickness effects us in many ways. Of course we act differently when we have colds and sicknesses. I am assuming that you think the relation between goosebumps and the holy spirit is not related.
The holy spirit doesnt have to do with a person falling out in church allways. That could very well be some other kind of spirit.
God and his angelic spirits work 24/7 as does the demons of the world in many kinds of situations and times. I hope I shed a little more light.

On religious myths as well as christian beliefs. I do believe my life is guided by the Creator as well as the ancestors. If this is what u meant by holy spirit(s) we are on the same page.

BTW: I wasnt saying cold as in sickness, I meant getting cold.

Peace

The holy spirit ran through and guided all of the good and great ancestors.
Either if they were Christians, Islamic, African spiritualists it doesnt matter.
God does many works in many forms. Many religions put forth the idea that good spirits in a way only come in or can come in just one form. Another way of saying it is that some think you have to be a part of their religion in order to serve God to your potential.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back